Approved New Member: Michael Overman

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 31, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Michael Overman,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

Name:Michael Overman
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): OverUnder (Xbox) PSN: coming soon
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: Aim: OverUnder247 (also have skype)
    Time Zone:Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: Weekdays: 530pm eastern to Midnight ...Weekends: Open Availability
    Favorite Teams: Atlanta Falcons
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: A friend recommended them and online search engine

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    I have played in online sim leagues for at least 8 years...that has included SIM Madden, NBA, MLB leagues. I commished a 32 owner Madden league for 5+years.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    I have been playing video games since a kid (atari) and I have been playing online roughly since it was available.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I enjoy a realistic, friendly, competition. I don't enjoy the win at all costs mentality. I appreciate realism and a mature approach to sim sports and football in particular.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I enjoy playing with a diverse group actually, but as long as they retain common features like : sim play, active in games/m.boards, respect, friendly . I enjoy competing with a mature individual who understands the core principals of being a good "owner" through and through.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    I have read the information at the rules link/thread and understand and agree with them.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I am a 31 one year old, who is a sports and video game guy. I enjoy watching NFL on Sunday afternoons, and I love playing in sport leagues/video game leagues. I have work for a materials company (family business), which allows me ample computer time during the day. I like to be involved in an in depth league to spend time with during the day.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?

From what I know of the league, it mirrors my past very closely. I'm sure I would fit right in with this Sim bunch.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?

To get an experience that has a foundation and is run and cooperated with by owners properly.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I would attempt to amicably make contact with the owner I was currently playing. If a level resolve couldnt be reached I would follow up via message a respectful manner to the proper league member.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    I have been looking around. I'm interested in the 12th man football initially, as I see spots are limiited in some of the leagues. I don't have a strict preference on league setup.

• Like Like x 3
  3. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Glad to have you aboard, Michael! You were referred with high regard. We can get you more acquainted with 12th Man once your TSO application is approved - assuming there are no issues with that regard. Check out the other offerings they have here on the site, too. You won't be disappointed! ;)

4. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Application Approved.

Who referred you?

5. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

PepperNY

6. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

Glad to see you make it over Michael. I am sure you will fit right in.

7. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

Thanks for the love guys...Looking forward to it...Nothing like being involved with a solid sim Madden league, comprised of good guys, and a tightly run ship.