New Member: Mickey13 (psn)

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by mickey13, Aug 5, 2010.

1. mickey13

mickey13 Walk On

New Member: Mickey13 (psn)

Name: Matthew Nixon
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):Mickey13 PSN
    Email: matthewnixon13@yahoo.com
    AIM: N/A
    Time Zone: Pacific (WA state)
    General Availability: Evening around 10pm after kids go to bed
    Favorite Teams: NCAAF:Buckeyes, NCAAB:Bearcats, NFL: Bengals, NBA: Anyone who will beat the Lakers!!!

How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? Yes.
    What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? NCAA is the only I played. Played quite a few on 09, but never really got a chance in 10.

2. How long have you been playing video games? Since about 5 or 6.
    How long have you been playing online? The last year or so.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I like sports games, action RPGs, Action and Adventure games. When it comes to sports I try to keep it very realistic. If you're not going to play realistic, why play? I like to think of myself like a coach.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I'd say I fit right in then.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Only concern I have is that passing mainly to the outside receivers limits the offense. I agree about the RBs catching passes, but what if I have a solid TE or slot receiver? Anyway, not too big of a concern, but would hate to get booted for using the slot guy especially if I get blitzed a lot.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I love football and football debate. I currently play ameteur football for the Bellingham Bulldogs (google us). I eventually plan on coaching in high school and hopefully college. I'm not a sore loser, but I'd sure rather win. I am married with 3 children and they take priority over everything so sometimes I am not able to always play as much as I like, but if the OD is advancing every 48-72, I usually can do that. This sounds like fun and I look forward to gaming with you guys/gals.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? I don't want to lie and say I can be on here all the time, but I like this sort of thing and will get on as much as my time permits. Maybe at least once a day I would like to get on and post something.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? A great gaming experience and maybe a good network. You never know who you might meet.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I like first level mediation. So I would probably send him a message during the game. If he shoots me back disrespect or insolence, or just ignores me, I will probably begrudgingly finish the game while taking notes and pass it on to the commish.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I've only seen one league so far, a Mac/Con. USA league. Seems interesting, but I would also look forward to seeing what else is going on.

2. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

I think there is now one spot open in the mac/con so if u get approved its yours

3. mickey13

mickey13 Walk On

Sounds good. Who's left?

4. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Right now there is 1 conf usa and 1 mac team left one guy hasnt picked a team. on the first page post 10 teams that have been picked have a user name by them the rest are open.

5. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved. Welcome to TF Matthew!

The rules are to help with mixing playcalling. Throwing to slot and TE are very acceptable, what we don't want to see is your RB with 9 catches and a couple WR's with 1.

I am actually from Washington too. Grew up in Spokane, WA. Went on a recruiting visit to Western Washington, love the campus.[/QUOTE]

6. mickey13

mickey13 Walk On

YAY!! You like me, you really like me. Sorry I'm silly too. Didn't mention that.

So you've been to the great Western Washington University? I graduated from there two years ago. Spokane has a pretty tough ameteur team out there too. Spokane Wolfpack, I believe. And their Arena team is a #1 seed in the AFL. Awesome.