New Member: Mikal Gorbachav

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Mikal Gorbachav, Jun 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mikal Gorbachav

Mikal Gorbachav Walk On

Name: Micah

Favorite Teams: San Diego State Aztecs, Colorado State Rams, Central Michigan Chippewas
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:
    My OD for NCAA 12 is interested in moving to this site.
    1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    I have played in online leagues in NCAA.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    At least 10 years or more. Back in the NES days. I have played online since I got my Xbox 360 4 years ago.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I prefer to play sim style. I never "quit" games between users or non-users. I just don't see the point. I prefer to have fun and be competitive.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I feel that I am mature enough to keep up with this sites population.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes with no questions.
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I'm in higher education working with campus recreation.
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    Well, no reason to think otherwise.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    Long lasting and entertaining leagues.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I would immediately notify the league commissioner to get his opinion on what happened.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    Just my dynasties on NCAA 12.

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Did you copy wims application? haha

3. Mikal Gorbachav

Mikal Gorbachav Walk On

Just a few things that fit exactly what I'm about. I'm all about saving time.

4. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

5. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    You probably should have copied from a good one.:)

6. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Seems pretty bad that on your first impression you dont take the time to fill out a good app. If you dont put the effort into that, what does that show about your possible effort into the site and dynasties?

7. Mikal Gorbachav

Mikal Gorbachav Walk On

Fair enough, but I'm not sure what my profession, time spent playing video games, and other things has to do with my dedication to an online dynasty? Seems to me that the application is a pseudo bio for someone to "get to know me". How much do you really know about someone by reading their answers in an online forum? I'm interested in playing in a fun, recreational dynasty with the guys I played with in NCAA 11, not who they are, where they are in their life, and what they like to do in their free time. I know this seems a little harsh, but I feel that making a judgment on my dedication based on an online forum bio is slightly misguided.

8. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

There is more to this site than your dedication to a dynasty.

9. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    The intent of this is to first judge if you can follow basic direction.

Bottom line, this is the process, follow it or not, but it dictates if you get to play here.

10. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

You be surprised how much you can find out about a person when they fill out an "online forum bio".

Like just reading ur bio & seeing that you just copied off of someone else "online forum bio" & that you feel that its a waste of time to not even answer the question yourself, would bring up red flags to the people who run the site.

Everyone had to fill out to do a "online forum bio".

But hey you can always just leave & forget you ever found this site. Its that easy.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Mikal Gorbachav

Mikal Gorbachav Walk On

That's fair. My intent on this site is simply to join to continue with my dynasty. If there is more expected of me in addition to this desire, than I kindly ask for my profile to be deleted.

12. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

& there you go.

13. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Micah,

Your application has been denied. If you have any questions, you can contact me. However, you probably will not like my opinion on the matter.

Thread locked.

~ Drifter

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.