New Member: MikeDeep97

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by mikedeep97, Jul 17, 2010.

1. mikedeep97

mikedeep97 Walk On

New Member: MikeDeep97

Name: Ervin W. McPherson
    Gamertag: (XBOX) MikeDeep97
    Email: mikedeep97@hotmail.com
    AIM:
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: Evenings after 8:pM
    Favorite Teams: Miami Hurricanes
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: operations sports/drowsike

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? No.

2. How long have you been playing video games? 20 years
    How long have you been playing online? 4 years

3. What type of player would you say you are? Competitive but mature. All for trashtalk but I don't like ignorant, insensitive insults.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Fine by me

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Yeah
    Any questions or concerns? No

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

Don't know how long I'd be around for this season. I have BCT for the Army this year in Nov. I'm an avid football fan. I coach little league football. I love the Miami Hurricanes. I have played NCAA since it was Bill Walsh football back in the day. I used to play Madden a ton, but I don't as much now (haven't played in years).

There's really not much to speak on regarding who I am. Not anything necessary for this topic. If anyone has any other questions about me, just let me know and I'll do my best to answer them in a timely fashion.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? Honestly, I'll do my best to carry my weight. If I can post/reply from my phone, I'll probably be on here often while at work, etc. But outside of that I don't have much free-time.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? An opportunity to compete agaginst other avid gamers. A chance to expand my knowledge of NCAA and the community that loves the game.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

I'm not much for turning anyone in. If the player isn't harming the integrity of the game or the league I'd just talk to/pm the person and let them know they'd probably want to distance themselves from such behavior or risk being banned. If the behavior continues past that I'd have to report it to the proper league authority.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Yes. Some
    Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? No. I'm pretty flexible. If there is an opening w/ a league I'd like to try it out. I've built a team from scratch, I've taken a machine and maintained it. I just like a challenge so whatever's clever.

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Application approved with the following comments:

If you are going to leave in November, be sure that your commissioner is aware. That way they can find a suitable replacement to make the transition of you leaving a smooth one for the entire league.

Also, is the availability you posted above the only time you will be available? It could make it pretty hard to schedule games with guys outside of the eastern time zone.

3. mikedeep97

mikedeep97 Walk On

Hey. I replied from my phon on Sunday but I'm guessing it didn't go through. I didn't notice until now.

Also, the point you made about availability is true. With my schedule I am not often available. My weekends are free outside of the weekends where I have drill (like this weekend coming), but my coaching takes up a lot of time as well. I'm not generally home until around 5 or 6pm on Saturdays. User-v-user will be tough for me, but I'll accomodate others as best I can.

Thanks for the questions. Let me know if there's anything else you'd like to know.

4. mikedeep97

mikedeep97 Walk On

Hey. I returned from basic and I am still interested in joining a league. I just wanted to post my name and let the league know that I am back.

Thanks.

5. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Are you going to be active and able to join a league?

6. mikedeep97

mikedeep97 Walk On

I'll be here and playing. The availability is still the same which is somewhat limited, but I'm down participate. I put in major man hours on NCAA. I doubt I'd have an issue meeting the requirements of most of the leagues (one to two games a week seems to be the norm).

7. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    3 games is the usual pace.

8. mikedeep97

mikedeep97 Walk On

That's fine, too, my man. Three games a week is pretty simple. I generally play about six - eight hours a week when I don't have anything else going on.. The most difficult part will be scheduling user-user games as my availability for others is limited.

I'm open to being placed in a start-up league and showing my mettle. I like what this place is about and I'm looking to get into a league w/ other mature players and having an enjoyable season.