New Member mikedredd

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by mikedredd, Aug 31, 2010.

1. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

New Member mikedredd

Name: Mike
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PS3 PSN: mikedredd
    Email: lakersrule08@gmail.com
    Time Zone: PDT
    General Availability: about 3pm to 10pm weekdays, weekends
    Favorite Teams: USC Trojans Football
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: OS website

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? this would be the first time

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? first played on a Atari 2600 have only played TW PGA online so far

3. What type of player would you say you are? i love football and the strategy involved, i guess you could say i try to play like a head coach would

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? turn 29 in January!!

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? No concerns, the guidelines are how i like to play anyways,

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. From Calif, love sports, ESPN around the horn, i'm a big fan of bill simmons the Sportsguy...I like to play NCAA FB 11 because i love SC...moreso than Madden...single dad...work in a warehouse

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? i would like to become an active contributing member of the community...

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? good games...reliable, dedicated fans...some friends

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? finish the game, mention it to the opponent after the game in a non-confrontational way, then inform my commish if it remains unresolved

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? not yet but i plan to do so...

2. DreSmithJr

DreSmithJr It Be So EMPTY, WITHOUT ME...

automatic points since ur a USC fan...

a lot of bandwagoners are gonna jumpoff these next few seasons.. (n)

welcome

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved. Welcome to TF Mike!

4. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

thx for having me...looking forward to good times

5. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Check out soco have an opening starting over need 1 for big 12 north nebraska only team taken