Approved New Member: mikeL9286

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 8, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome mikeL9286,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. mikeL9286

mikeL9286 Walk On

Jul 8, 2012
    Name: Mike
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): wOoOzZy (PS3)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: n/a
    Time Zone: US Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: Weekends and most week nights
    Favorite Teams: Miami Hurricanes
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: EA forum post

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Yes. Counterstrike, NCAA, LiveForSpeed.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    20 years. 17 online.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    No issue.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes. And none.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I'm 25 and am a former musician that now works in software development. I'm a fan of college football and the miami hurricanes (i'm a miami native).

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I'd fit in well. I don't antagonize people and I'm helpful to new players.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    Access to NCAA football online dynasties that are maintained well and full of respectful players.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    Finish the game, save highlights if possible, and report the rule breaking afterwards.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    Yes. I'm interested in NCAA Football 2013 leagues where I can play as the Miami Hurricanes.
  3. mikeL9286

mikeL9286 Walk On

Jul 8, 2012
    -ps- I only have a PS3, so the leagues I'm interested in would be for the PS3 as well.
  4. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Feb 9, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Application Approved.

What kind of software development do you do?
  5. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

Jun 11, 2009