New Member: Mikolite

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Mikolite, Jul 18, 2010.

1. Mikolite

Mikolite Walk On

New Member: Mikolite

Name: Jason Bush
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX: Mikolite
    Email:jbush6@gmail.com
    AIM: I do not have AIM
    Time Zone: CST
    General Availability: 6PM - Midnight weekdays, all day weekends
    Favorite Teams: Texas, Baylor
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: I found Tradition Football via a message thread on Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

I usually play in one league per year for both NCAA and Madden. These leagues are usually just done by local friends where I live. This year I wanted to expand out some and try a larger league with folks who play like I do. Sim style, and have fun even with losses.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    I have been playing video game my entire life. I started with F19 Stealth fighter on the Commodore 64. I have been playing online since they created the first baud modem. Again believe it or not on the Commodore 64, back then you had to pay for online time by the minute.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

With football I enjoy the out of game as much as the in game. This year is even more exciting with the improved recruiting. I am looking forward to taking a 2 or 3 star team and improving them. I suppose you could call me a strategical player.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I am just a little over that age average, which I suppose wouldn't make too much of a difference at all. I prefer a community that keeps the membership mature.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

I have read the rules and guidelines and do not have any questions.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I am a programmer for a local law firm in Houston, TX. I live downtown with my girlfriend. I play guitar, run to Louisiana for the occasional poker spree, and of course watch a lot of sports. I am relatively laid back, I work a lot but I always make time to fit in a video game session most evening.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

I want to contribute positively to a league withing the TF community for NCAA and Madden. I always enjoyed playing my dynasties regardless of winning or losing. I just try to improve and enjoy the banter that goes on between league members. A good league is always a ton of fun to be a part of and I hope to contribute to making a good league.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?

Hopefully I will be able to join a league of folks with comparable gamestyles as myself. It is hard to do this outside of your own friends. I hope to find a second home here for my football playing.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

Stay calm, don't flip out. Bring it up to the league commish or forum admin if it was obviously blatant. If it could of been a circumstance of misunderstanding maybe just mention it to the offending member.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

I have scouted around a couple of the leagues. I heard there was a new member league and might want to participate in that league. Otherwise I will apply for a couple of the other leagues that catch my eye.

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved. Welcome to TF Jason! Glad to have another Texas boy. Be on the lookout in the new member lounge for announcements on new leagues and league openings.