New Member: Milbut

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Milbut, Apr 1, 2010.

1. Milbut

Milbut Walk On

Apr 1, 2010
    New Member: Milbut

Name:Rob Milbut
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):Milbut (both)
    Time Zone:Central
    General Availability:Evenings and for the next few months during the day as well
    Favorite Teams:UF/FSU/MSST
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:OS Forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?No, I have played MMOs online, but most of my sports experiences online have been full of cheese and facing the same 3 plays...:rolleyes:

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?Atari/Nintendo/Sega(not genesis), I haven't played a lot online because of the reasons mentioned above.

3. What type of player would you say you are?I'm very much a simulation style player. I grew up playing wide receiver, therefore I am very much a passing/spread offense style player. On defense I almost always control the FS and play a lot of cover 2 style defense.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?Since I fit right into this I think it's great. My hope in joining OS is to finally find a group of people who enjoy playing REAL football and I feel the older crowd would aid in this.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?Yes I have read them, and no I do not have any questions.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.Ex-Navy, Ex-Engineer current student. Unfortunately I'm currently in Mississippi. In July my wife and I will be moving to Va Tech where she will start her 3 year internship as a Vet. I've been playing sports games my entire life, however most of that has been in offline franchises. College Football is the sport that I'm most into and know the most about, but I'm always up for a good debate in any sport.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?If I can find a quality league I can see myself being a member of the community for a long time. I enjoy the game and can play it year round. That said I don't play any games on Saturdays in the fall....for obvious reasons. ;)

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    I'm looking for a league/collection of leagues with player who play the game the way we see it played on Saturdays. I don't want to face the same 6 plays for an hour and that seems to be frowned upon here. I enjoy trying to figure out how to beat somebody's primary defense and I enjoy trying to stop somebody's main offensive attack. Most importantly I want to play with a group of mature adults that I can eventually call friends.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?If it is an isolated incident I may just email the member or let it slide. If it's a consistent abuse of the rules defined by the league I would save videos/screen-shots of the offensive material and get with the league commish after the game.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?OFFL East - USF, OFFL West - FSU....That said I am interested in joining any of the league that may still be plugging along as I would like to get some league experience before NCAA 11 comes out.

I currently have NCAA 10 for the 360. I would like to join a 360 league. I did finally purchase a PS3 this year when I bought The Show and will probably be going to back to PS play when NCAA 11 is released as I always enjoyed the PS>Xbox.
  2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Feb 10, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Application approved