New member: MILMONTpa

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by MILMONTpa, Sep 5, 2009.

1. MILMONTpa

MILMONTpa MILMONTpa

New member: MILMONTpa

Name: Rob
    Gamertag/PSN : PSN : MILMONTpa
    Email: rmcnichol09@yahoo.com
    AIM:
    Time Zone: PST
    General Availability: everyday after 7pm PST, all day Wednesdays and Sundays. After 3pm PST Saturdays.
    Favorite Teams: Philadelphia Eagles, San Diego Chargers, Penn State Nittany Lions, Idaho Vandals
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: controllerabuser

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, etc)? Where? Currently playing in 2 NCAA OD's via Operation sports forums; one is titled "reaching for the stars" and the other is titled "career style dynasty" run by member "sdid22"

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? we had "pong" in the 70's, I played space invaders and asteroids in the early 80's, nintendo console in the 80's, upgraded to super nintendo in the 90's - started playing the madden series in '93. Got a PS2 in late 90's and began playing madden online whatever year that was first introduced. I enjoy the ncaa series much more than madden these days and I've had a PS3 for about 18 months now, playing online all the time.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I am a SIM player by preference. I enjoy any kind of challenge though, so if my opponent degenerates online, I can adjust my style to stay competetive. I generally use the worst teams possible to provide myself with the largest challenge and I don't mind losing at all.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I have no problem with age differences.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? No problems here

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I have been a gamer for 30+ years now. I am enjoying the advances being made in online technology and I only see this hobby getting more enjoyable with each passing year. I have a job that doesn't require much OT, so my availability is pretty consistent.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? TF: The Evolution

2. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

MILMONT, welcome to TF and The Evolution.

3. MILMONTpa

MILMONTpa MILMONTpa

Thanks, Glad to be in an online gaming environment that will provide structure and consitency. I'm impressed by what I've read so far.

4. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters