Approved New Member: MindenPlaya

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Aug 27, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
  2. MindenPlaya

MindenPlaya Walk On

Aug 27, 2013
    Name: Frank Thomas
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): MindenPlaya or MtownGamer, both for PS
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: AIM is franklanethomas
    Time Zone: central
    General Availability for User vs User games:free on weekends usually, mainly between 6 pm cst and 12 midnight
    Favorite Teams: Oakland Raiders, New Orlean Saints, Houston Texans
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Kevinmack
    1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes, Madden in USDA, OGML, Swag Legends, MOF and MLB the show for USDA
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?since atari came out: since 2008
    3. What type of player would you say you are? B= competitive player and still improving
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?Iam older but not ancient. Love the competition shouldn't be much of a difference
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?yes; no
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I love sports, mainly football, basketball, baseball, MMA and wrestling. Love playing games and I am not a sore loser as long as my opponent is on the level. I am married for 8 years with 2 boys, 17 and 12. Work as an wire technician and a Grambling graduate.
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?I should be a friendly fit who is willing to help out with the league and with fellow members.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? League cvhampionships and new friends
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Pause the game and discuss with opponent, if it is not resolved take it up with a staff member and don't take matters into my own hands
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any MaddenClass
  3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Mar 22, 2012
    Approved welcome to tso!