Approved New Member: MischiefKing

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by MischiefKing, Apr 17, 2015.

?

Should {$visitor.username} be approved?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. MischiefKing

MischiefKing Walk On

Name: Jimmie
    Gamertag/PSN: MischiefKing
    Which consoles do you play on?: XBOX One
    Time Zone: CST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: Most evenings through the work week except Friday evening. Early mornings or late evenings/nights on weekends.
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    Reddit

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    No

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    5 years

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    Casual

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    Seems like a good fit.

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    Dallas Cowboys fan.

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    Not sure yet. First experience.

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    Quality hobby.

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    Depends on the rule and how close the game is. If I'm getting blown out and my opponent wants to have some fun, so be it.

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    Interested in Madden league

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Approved. Welcome to TSO.

You prefer the Falcons over the Giants I take it? I'm holding them for you currently.

I know you said you're at work all day, which is understandable. Just post in our area or PM me or anything really to let me know when you've joined up on the console. The details to join are in the rules which you should be familiar with already. Here are some other links to get you started.

Here is our main forum area, with a chatbox. Definitely hang out in there and get to know people when you have time. https://traditionsportsonline.com/forums/hard-at-work.899/

This is the "noob" thread for new guys. It rehashes a lot of the same stuff you've already read.... but it may be useful for you. Especially if you see the forum tips and tricks section in the rules. That will be clutch for you to figure out how to use the forum software I think.

3. MischiefKing

MischiefKing Walk On

Thanks Keller. Yes, I'll take the Falcons. Out of curiosity, if another team came open later, is it possible to switch? If not, no problem.

I have dinner plans every Friday evening, but I'll try to hop on and figure out how to join the league beforehand. Can you go ahead and PM me the password?

4. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

It is possible to switch in the future absolutely. Especially for Madden 16 when that starts getting closer. But yes, you will be able to switch.