Approved New Member: MitchDaCr3ator

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 30, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome MitchDaCr3ator,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. MitchDaCr3ator

MitchDaCr3ator Walk On

Jul 30, 2012
    Name: Mitch
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): MitchDaCr3ator (X360)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: yungcaveman (AIM)
    Time Zone: Eastern Time (US)
    General Availability for User vs User games: Anything except during the morning (That's when I'm usually in class)
    Favorite Teams: Oregon Ducks (Football), Memphis Tigers (Basketball), Tennessee Titans, Toronto Raptors, Colorado Rockies
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: EA Forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes, mainly I found leagues off of EA Sports or 2k Forums.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I've been playing games since I was about 6 or 7, but my first sports game was NCAA Football '03 with Joey Harrington on the cover.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I'm a sim style player who likes the idea of a challenge, but I'm also super competitive.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? No problem with me. I'm here to play the game with some good players.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes. None really, I like using the no-huddle but I have no problem changing up that aspect of my game.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Basically, I'm currently a college student looking to graduate soon with an Accounting degree. I'm a diehard sport fanatic. I own strictly sports video games currently, except for the Call of Duty series which I totally love.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I'm a calm, friendly person with a cool sense of humor. I don't talk a ton, but if I need to, then I will. I just want to play the game with people who play the right way and have some fun, competitive games.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Again just to play the game with people who play them the right ways.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Usually I record whatever I feel is a violation of the rules then let whoever is in charge handle the situation the way they feel is appropriate. But I'll let my opponent know before hand that I feel what has happened is against the rules.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? No. But I'm more of a traditionalist (if thats a word), so the Teambuilder and crazy custom conference things just don't ever really grasp my interest.
  3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Jul 6, 2009