Approved New Member: MIZ_LOU84

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Sep 4, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome MIZ_LOU84,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. MIZ_LOU84

MIZ_LOU84 Walk On

Sep 4, 2012
    Name: Kyle Hanrahan
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): MIZ_LOU84 (Xbox 360)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: -tkh5999)
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability for User vs User games: Weeknights 6pm-12am and Weekends 10pm-1am
    Favorite Teams: Mizzou, Kansas City Chiefs, KC Royals, Chicago Bears, Phoenix Coyotes, Arsenal
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Basic Google Search to get into leagues for Madden and NCAA Football

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? No, inexperienced in league format but folks that seem to just play lobby style seem to drive me nuts( bad sports, not scheduled, and just not a relaxing way to have fun)

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playing games for almost my entire life, I have began playing online in college and love it so far.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I would describe myself as a relaxed and fun player. skill set may not be the sharpest but until video games pay my rent and take care of my family they are purely an escape.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I look forward to playing with folks around my age group and getting to know them- Love the community concept of connecting behind the game.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I have read the rules and am impressed somebody actually verbalized them into an understandable and concise manner. I will have to print them out just to really make sure I follow as they are written.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am a sports marketing executive that has a crazy work life during the summer months (work in baseball) and has a lot more time to relax during the fall and winter months. I have a wonderful family that includes my fiance and our two cats. I enjoy watching sports, listening to all types of music and try to stay physically active as much as possible. I have a love for craft beers, BBQ (which usually are consumed while playing, more so the Beer than the BBQ)

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I see myself fitting in really well. The demographics seem to be a logical fit and am eager to get to know the members that participate. I don't see myself being a champion by any means but look forward to learning the playing style of others and even gaining more insight as to how other gamers play and do things that they do online.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I look to playing fun games I love and enjoy while learning about the members of the community on TSO and maybe even making some lasting friendships beyond the games.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I wouldn't take exception to it unless it became a trend with that opponent, in which case I would bring it to the attention of the league commish.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I would love to play in NCAA Football and/ or Madden(I may just pick one of those because I don't want to be spread thin) as far as setup I would have to familiarize myself to that I ma not sure.
  3. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Jun 3, 2010
    Featured Threads:
    Application Approved!

Welcome to TSO!
  4. MIZ_LOU84

MIZ_LOU84 Walk On

Sep 4, 2012
    thank you, looking forward to getting to know everyone better.