Approved New Member: Mizaan

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Sep 21, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Mizaan

Mizaan Walk On

Sep 21, 2013
    Gamertag/PSN :Mizaan
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:Aim Mizan
    Time Zone:east coast
    General Availability for User vs User games:
    Favorite Teams: Eagles, Vikings, Broncos, Chiefs
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports:

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? I only played Madden online leagues since 2006 starting with the MaddenDaddy site
    2. How long have you been playing video games?Played video games all my adult life I started playing online as competition in 2005
    3. What type of player would you say you are? im a straight player in leagues and lobby player in quick pickup games
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I have no problem with that ive been playing madden before most of you was born

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? read the rules no questions
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. nothing to know much about me accept with time. ive been in the Madden Franchise community ever since 2006 and developed some friends

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? active member and bringing will see!!!

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I only want to achieve and extract the fun out of it

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I record my games....proof is in the pudding
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? frirst time with TSO, I do prefer sim style games starting out with madden stock rosters with trades, drafts, FA bidding, salary capping...the whole franchise business. not too much in to fantasy leagues but I will join one every year
  3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Mar 22, 2012