New Member: Mjrosko

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 11, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Mjrosko,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Mjrosko

Mjrosko Walk On

Name:
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PS: BlueGraySky23
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: I don't have any, but once in a league I'd be comfortable giving my cell number to other players.
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: Weekdays after 4 PM, weekends during the day.
    Favorite Teams: Notre Dame
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation sports forum when looking for an NCAA online dynasty to join.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    NCAA football dynasties set up by a couple friends.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Been playing video games since Bill Walsh NCAA football/Temco Super Bowl on the SNES. Been playing online since NCAA 2005 on the PS2.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Definitely a sim player, I like playing realistic football. I don't like running the same plays over and over, I don't like only scrambling with a fast QB, I prefer setting up a gameplan and playing a realistic game.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I'm a bit younger than this age group but I feel like I'll fit in just fine. I like playing SIM style games and I think people here will appreciate that regardless of age.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yep, I read through them, no problems.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I'm a student, I just finished my 2nd year of university studying history and english with plans to teach after my education is finished. Huge fan of Notre Dame and football in general. I live in southern Ontario, so being a big NCAA football fan is a little outside the norm.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    When I join a league, I'll be active on the message boards and I think that I'll fit into the community just fine.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    A straight playing NCAA football league that I can play. I like competitive leagues, with sim styles and that's more important than winning or losing.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    Ask my opponent about the rule in question to be sure he is aware of it. I would also bring it to the attention of the commish of the league that I'm playing in, depending on how serious the infractions are.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    I've started to check out some leagues, with the site rules in place any of these leagues seem fun to be in.

3. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Application approved.

Welcome to TSO!

4. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

@sabo911 might be someone to try out till '12 drops if he's interested.

5. Mjrosko

Mjrosko Walk On

Thanks for approving my app, I'm pumped to join a league.