New Member: mkeller25

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Keller, Apr 15, 2010.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

New Member: mkeller25

Name: Matt Keller
    Gamertag/PSN: 360 - Lt Keller
    Email: mkeller25@yahoo.com
    AIM: kellr04
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: After 5pm eastern.
    Favorite Teams: Buffalo Bills, Ohio State Buckeyes
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Psycho

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

I've played in both NCAA OD's and Madden OF's. There was no particular place for these leagues, no larger community. We did generally use a forum for discussion, but it was limited to just the users of the league.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

I've been playing games for as long as I can remember. I played on Atari, old Apple's with the huge floppy disks all the way up until now. I've been playing games online since freshman year in highschool so probably 10 years or so.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

I just love the game of football. When you play under sim conditions, the game can really become more like a chess match; punch and counter-punch. Thats what I'm really after as a gamer, a duel of the minds. Sometimes you win because of other circumstances, but its most fulfilling when you feel like there was a mental battle and the game was decided because of a good or bad decision.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I don't feel like there will be any sort of differences. People who are 24 may act like they're 40 and people who are 40 may act like they're 18. If you're a real adult you're able to deal with all types of people and personalities so I don't really think this will be an issue.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

I have read them and find that they are in-line with other sim leagues I'm involved in.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

Football, video games and friends are pretty much my life. I've been an avid Bills fan since I was old enough to understand the game and I don't care how bad they are they will always be my team. I'm from Cincinnati, Ohio and I graduated from Ohio State in spring 2009 which makes me an equally huge Buckeyes fan. I work in IT, love playing sports like Basketball or football and spend the rest of my time playing video games or fixing computers.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

Depends on how active everyone else is in whatever league I get into. I love talking football, debating virtual MVP's of leagues or whatever. The sky is the limit really.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?

As I mentioned above, I'm looking for a mental battle with other virtual footballers out there. After playing in leagues with some people for so long, you really can become pretty good friends so I hope to gain some friends as well where we can play other games outside of Madden/NCAA.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

I would probably let the other user know they are breaking the rules to see if we can resolve the issue on the spot. I would cite where the rules are posted etc. Afterwards, if they continued to break rules, I would simply document whatever they were doing using replays etc and take my case to the commissioner. Theres no reason to get into a huge argument or anything of that nature, the evidence will speak for itself.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

I have not yet but I'm confident that I will find a home in this community where people have the same goals in mind that I do.

• Like Like x 1
  2. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

welcome i know you will enjoy it here on TF

3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Application approved. Welcome to the site.