New Member: mlg1906

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by mlg1906, Jul 6, 2011.

1. mlg1906

mlg1906 GamerTag: APhiA2ndIINone

Name: Manuel
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): mlg1906 (XBox)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: 7PM - 1AM
    Favorite Teams: Louisville, Auburn & Clemson
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Found it through www.cardchronicle.com

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Nope...never.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Been playing since Atari 800 was popular!! So almost 30 yrs.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I'm an aggressive, yet sensible player.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Not a problem. I'm a bit older than the avg so that's cool with me.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes. No, I'm good.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm a Christian husband and father. I'm a Web Programmer for the local public school system. And...I'm a self-professed college football junkie!

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I see me fitting in well. I'm very personable and don't meet many "strangers".

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Meeting some good people who love playing video games as much as I do. Maybe even pick up some tips along the way.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Ask him why he did it and see if we can fix it between us. I'm not big on getting 3rd party's involved unless it absolutely necessary.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I'd like to join the NCAA 12 Football league. Not sure what you mean by setup. If you mean playing level, All-American or Heisman is cool with me.

2. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Thanks for the app! Could you please be a bit more descriptive on question #3?

3. Cwahl11

Cwahl11 Walk On

4. mlg1906

Absolutely...I was referring specifically to the way I play games in general. I take calculated risks when necessary...similar to real-life game situations, but I try to be sensible and realistic in my game-play strategy.

5. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Ok you are approved. Welcome to TSO

6. mlg1906

Thanks! How/Who do I pay for a premier membership?

7. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

On the top menu bar (with inbox, alerts, and logout), there's a drop down menu by your name. Towards the bottom of that drop down menu is a selection called account upgrades. I believe that everything should be layed out for you there.

Welcome to TSO!

8. mlg1906

Thanks!