New Member: mmullen8

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by mmullen8, Jul 18, 2010.

1. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

New Member: mmullen8

Name: Matt
    Gamertag: mmullen8
    Email: mmullen8@yahoo.com
    AIM:tunaeight
    Time Zone: central
    General Availability: evenings after 7
    Favorite NCAA Team: Penn State
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: operation sports
    1.Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I have done one, MLB the Show league this year.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    NES, then a Sega guy for a while, now Playstation. Whenever MW2 came out, thats when I started playing online
    3. What type of player would you say you are?

A realist, I don't play Madden because I hate seeing Peyton Manning as the QB of the Bears or something two years in.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

Wife, Kid and job....thats me. Play whenever I can
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

I have read the rules and guidelines and do not have any questions.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I am married and have a baby on the way. I am a diehard Atlanta Braves fan and I watch every game online. I do marketing.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

Well I just found OS about a month ago and I check it a few times a day. I like to be invloved in stuff like this.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?

Finding a good league that actually gets started and finishes. I have tried many The Show leagues to be the only guy left standing two weeks in.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

Just make it aware to the Commish after the game. Its a game no matter what.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

I have looked around, and everything I have seen points to this site being the best by far.

2. Austin811

Austin811 Go Dbacks!

I take it you are updating as you go LOL?

You missed every single question

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Please answer the remaining questions in order for you to be considered for approval.

4. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

What style gamer are you? (ie Win at all costs, Sim etc..)

Are you looking for just another MLB league, NCAA league or both?

5. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

Sorry, I am looking for a NCAA

6. tunaman08

tunaman08 Walk On

New Member: tunaman08

:
    Name:matt
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):mmullen8 (PS3)
    Email:tunaman08@hotmail.com
    AIM:
    Time Zone:Central
    General Availability:Evenings
    Favorite Teams:penn State, Oregon
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: OS

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? No, first time doing anytype of Football league. Looking to get into an NCAA

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? since I was a kid, playing online just the past few months

3. What type of player would you say you are? Looking to have a good time, finish what I started kind of guy

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I fit into that type of player. Real life things to do but still find time to grind out some dynasties.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Nope, looks great

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I play alot at night after my wife and kid go to bed. I like golf and fishing and watch alot of sports. Enjoy being outside

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    I am a big Forum reader, spend alot of time seeing how other people play the game and run their dynasty.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    A NCAA 11 dynasty that actually goes somewhere. I would hate to put all the work in and end up only lasting a few days.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Contact the commish after the game, I'm not trying to be a hero.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Not really, this is my first try.

7. Emmdotfrisk

No need to make another TF username. Stick with mmullen8. Thanks for answering our questions but you are still missing one question that Hackgolfer asked you. Once you answer that I will consider your application for approval.

8. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

I am a sim....I try to find whatever way to make it the most realistic, (adjusting sliders and what not) So when playing against others I am just looking to have fun, but when by myself, I look to make it the most realistic as possible.

9. Emmdotfrisk

Thank you for answering that. Application Approved. Welcome to TF Matt!

10. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

:confused:....:eek:..... Happy Birthday!!(y)