Approved New Member: MofoJones

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jan 23, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome MofoJones,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. MofoJones

MofoJones Walk On

Name: Mario J.
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN - Imahussla Xbox - Mofojones2
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: AIM - Riodaceo Skype - TheRealRioJones
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability for User vs User games: After 8p.
    Favorite Teams: Chicago Bears, Bulls, Michigan Wolverines, Red Wings, Tigers, White Sox, Det. Lions
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Mark Valenti

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes, NBA 2k, Madden 12, and a host of others on Digital Sports Scene, others with friends from Facebook.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Been playing games for roughly 22 years now.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I like to play similar to my real life teams. Football Ground and pound, Basketball Inside out

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? feel no diffenrence considering Ill be 30 this year.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Not yet but I do plan to read soon.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Im originally from Chicago, IL. Currently live in Ann Arbor, MI. where my fiance is finishing up grad school. I will be soon be moving from Michigan to hopefully a much warmer state. I have a child, I get married in Oct., and plan to finish up my education once I move out of this crappy state.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I cant do anything but be myself. And hopefully thats acceptable for everyone else. I do have a strong personality followed with a strong opinion and I am not shy about voicing said opinion.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?

Just some fun gaming experience.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

Send em a message on the game and try to talk about it.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?

No I just really started scanning forum.

3. MofoJones

MofoJones Walk On

Read rules and agreed

4. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    MofoJones

Application Approved. Welcome to TSO!

• Like Like x 1