Denied New Member: moneychasinmason

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, May 22, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome moneychasinmason,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. moneychasinmason

moneychasinmason Walk On

Name: Matt
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): MaseONaSavCapr for both Live and PSN
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone: Pacific
    General Availability for User vs User games: Available nights on weekdays, before 1 or after 5 on weekends
    Favorite Teams: From LA, so all LA teams except Angels (Booooooo lol) Lakers, dodgers, galaxy....Played football at Utah, so GO UTES!!! Ravens and 49ers ( i know, i know). i assure you guys ive been a fan of bmore since 2003 and 49ers as far back as i can remember
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: heard about it from friends in past years when complaining about cheesers online.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? i have played in several online college, madden, and 2k leagues organized by friends or friends of friends

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playing video games heavy since super nintendo and have been playing online since playstation 2. I think SOCOM was one of the first games i played online

3. What type of player would you say you are? Im definitely a sim/strategy player. I like to play according to my teams strengths. This sux at times using my Utes for the fact that my favorite play style is short passing and relentless pounding of dives and powers in and outside of the tackles. I like my top RB to have 15-20 carries and if i have a serviceable 2nd RB 5-8 carries.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? im 27 and have no choice to be mature in the real world. That wont change here.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, they are pretty straightforward. No problems there.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    My name is Matt. I am single with no kids. i grew up in Los Angeles and played college football for U of Utah and Louisiana Tech. I transfered from Utah after Urban Meyer left to U of F. My hobbies include video games, working out, watching movies, and going to eat at different restaurants.
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I see myself fitting in just fine. Its nice to hear everyone here is in my age group and all of the TSO rules are exactly what im looking for! should go very smooth and i hope to be here with you guys for ncaa/madden 2019!
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I would like to be a contributing member of a SIM gaming community

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? If he has a mic i will let him know that he is clearly breaking the rules and if he continues to break the rule ill contact the league commish or site mod.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I have taken a quick look and i'd be happy to just get in any league. I would be happy with any league if i can get my Utah Utes. As far as madden goes, i know BAL and SF are hot teams, so im not as picky there. League setup isnt that big of a deal

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I'm pretty sure I remember you...did you go to a JUCO between schools?

4. moneychasinmason

moneychasinmason Walk On

Yes sir, you remember. I still have that name, but want to start over. I didnt like how that ended and i know you guys dont. My situation is very stable now :)

5. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    RealUteRaven4rmLA, it is against our terms and conditions to register multiple usernames.

6. moneychasinmason

moneychasinmason Walk On

So the other one is fine then right?

7. moneychasinmason

moneychasinmason Walk On

and how do i delete this s/n?

8. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:

We will take care of this account.