New Member: moneyliesey

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 2, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome moneyliesey,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. moneyliesey

moneyliesey Walk On

Name: Jared
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Money69Liesey (xbox)
    Email: huskerfanjared@yahoo.com
    AIM: n/a
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability: 6:30 pm to 12 pm
    Favorite Teams: Nebraska Cornhuskers

3. What type of player would you say you are?

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? I want to be one of the first to know about the new games, and TwistR18 almost always has a new thing to talk about about the upcoming NCAA game based on what he's learned at TF. I want to be very educated in the college football world and being with this community will certainly provide me with knowledge that I need to know to have a lot of fun in online leagues.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I haven't yet, I will be looking into leagues to join when the new NCAA 12 game comes out and start fresh in a new league on a new game.

3. moneyliesey

moneyliesey Walk On

3. What type of player would you say you are?

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? I want to be one of the first to know about the new games, and TwistR18 almost always has a new thing to talk about about the upcoming NCAA game based on what he's learned at TF. I want to be very educated in the college football world and being with this community will certainly provide me with knowledge that I need to know to have a lot of fun in online leagues.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I haven't yet, I will be looking into leagues to join when the new NCAA 12 game comes out and start fresh in a new league on a new game.

4. moneyliesey

moneyliesey Walk On

Sorry, I am having troubles copying and pasting the whole thing.

5. moneyliesey

moneyliesey Walk On

How did you hear about Tradition Football: TwistR18

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Alfa Romeo 164's dynasty on EA Forums.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I had a regular Xbox for about 4 years until it couldn't read any disks, so I got an Xbox 360 about 3 years ago and played online right away.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Competitive, but I also keep sportsmanship on my mind during the game so I don't go over the top if I lose.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I have been playing with TwistR18 for a couple of years and I have loved learning how him and his friends view video games and their game play styles.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I have read them and agree with them completely.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am a high school student who plays football so I love playing NCAA football because they are who I look up to. I still have two years of high school left and I plan to still have a game system through college and keep my TF account active. I am in a league which is soon to be on TF (Alfa Romeo 164's) and I have been in this league for two years.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? Very active, I plan to post a lot of reviews about my dynasty games and will be communicating with other dynasty members as well.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? Having better communication with my fellow dynasty members and learning more about upcoming sports games before they even come out so I'll know whether I want to buy it or not.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I message the other player telling them that they are breaking the rules, and if they still do it the rest of the game I tell my commissioner and let them tell the player that it's against the rules.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Not yet, I was going to wait until NCAA 12 came out so I would start out new in a new dynasty with new people.

6. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Since Twister has pretty much vouched for all of you guys and I trust Twist, application approved.

Please be on your best behavior...usually 15 year old's don't to do well here. I'm not picking on you, just letting you know up front that people will be find with you as long as you are mature.

7. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

I've been in leagues with @moneyliesey before and he is mature well beyond his years.. He and his buddy @makinpropel play the game more SIM than most 30+ year old's. Both of these guys will do fine here.

@Michael Woodward

Where's Abominatrix?? Is he the last one that still hasn't come over here?? I've seen QBKiller just joined so it's basically the whole '10 league is over here now. You guys should have just came over when I did..

8. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

Still missing DC Slick too