Approved New Member: mooseboyj

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 5, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome mooseboyj,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. mooseboyj

mooseboyj Walk On

Name: Josh Foster
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): MoOsEbOyJ on a 360
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: YIM is mooseboyj@yahoo.com
    Time Zone: CST
    General Availability for User vs User games: I work 8-5 Monday through Friday
    Favorite Teams: COLTS, HEAT, St. Louis Cardinals, St. Louis Blues, MIZZOU, Real Madrid
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: On Operation Sports forum

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Madden just random with a couple guys in the lobby room

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? a couple years, 1-2 years i think.

3. What type of player would you say you are? one that like to have fun but isn't that good

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I see the fact that everyone on here has a family and work to schedule games around so we are all the same

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? yes, your madden is blank so I read NCAA

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Like I said on 3. I love to play and have fun but I'm not the best at it. Really I'm just average. I play for the thrill.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I try to learn from these guys and why they are better than me and get better myself

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? make friends that respect the game and can help each other become better

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I pause and msg him/her and let my league leader no. try to not tell anyone else to save this guys/gals reputation.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup
    I dont have a preferred league setup. I was interested in Stangs league and someone elses superstar only league because that sounds like a ton o fun.

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Application Approved

4. mooseboyj

mooseboyj Walk On

Well due to circumstances My gamertag is now M00seB0yJ