New Member: moparjoe

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 14, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome moparjoe,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. moparjoe

moparjoe Walk On

Name:chris
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):mopar4joe xbox 360
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:n/a
    Time Zone:central usa
    General Availability for User vs User games: after 7 pm basically all week
    Favorite Teams:texans, aggies, strong affiliation to my home state texas teams (all)
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? madden with friends and it fell apart after a few weeks

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? playing for about 15 years, online about 4 years

3. What type of player would you say you are? mature

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? perfect match, not into the 13 year old halo crowd

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? sounds like i wrote them

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. enjoy sports, racing, first person shooter games. married, and enjoy playing golf.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? no problems

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? a good group of people that enjoy getting to the end of a dynasty, i like the part (long time) everybody now days seems to be so impetuous, cant stay grounded for long, hopefully this is different.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? finish the game, bring it up to the player while playing. if it doesn't stop bring it up to the mediator, and hope for a resolution.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? have not looked yet, but i play on Heisman with custom sliders (or straight up all American setting) and all American recruiting

3. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

How did you hear about us for reference?

Can you be more elaborate on what you mean by mature?

And by the way:

[​IMG]

4. moparjoe

moparjoe Walk On

ncaa forums i liked what rynoaid had to say about your leagues

the show madden challenge, the complete opposite of that disaster of personality and lack of upbringing

5. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Not sure I follow you. How is your play style and sportsmanship?

6. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    He means he is the opposite of the people on Madden Challenge.

7. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Ah I understand now. I blocked that show from memory because of all the cheesy retards that are painful to watch.

Application approved!

8. moparjoe

moparjoe Walk On

thank you