New Member: MorsDraconis

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by MorsDraconis, Jun 9, 2009.

1. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

New Member: MorsDraconis

Name: Mike (or Michael)
    Gamertag: MorsDraconis
    Email: mortisdraconis@yahoo.com
    AIM: valis1919 YIM: mortisdraconis@yahoo.com MSN: draconis66@hotmail.com
    Time Zone: Eastern Standard
    General Availability: Weekdays after 10:30 PM or before 12:00 PM (work from 1:00 PM to 9:00 PM), Weekends whenever (will make time)
    Favorite NCAA Team: West Virginia Mountaineers
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: MurkYa21

Original Post in introduction thread

2. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

what's up cuz...

it took me a few days to get placed in an OD..

are you wanting to get in one now or wait until 2010..

because I know a few spots just opened up. noteably, one in the OFFL - West, Michigan State..they have user game this week and we advance in about 3 days.

3. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Hey Mors...wasn't I in a dynasty with you before? Your name sounds familiar.

4. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Personally, I'd like to get in on the CAS league you guys are planning on doing, but if there is an opening in the OFFL and my schedule works for those guys, I could pick up Michigan State and roll with that until '10 comes out, at least.

Yeah man. We were in the Big East/ACC dynasty WAY back. Ended up giving up on that one cause no one except for like 3 people actually played their games after the main commish disappeared.

Good to see you found a great place to keep on playing. I know the tradition league that posted their stuff on the maddenmania forums had some REALLY awesome stuff that I always read.

5. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Yeah, that was the East Coast Elite league. Started out good but just didn't have any staying power.

6. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Mors. We have two CAS leagues that are popping up here. Feel free to get into either of them by posting. One is under the TT banner and the other is under the OFFL.

I'm approving your application because several people have vouched for you. I remember you on MM, so there isn't much to prove. So, welcome to TF!

If you need help being placed in a league, let me know. The activity leading up to the 2010 launch will be crazy, so it will be good to start getting an idea of where you want to be.