New Member: Mr Blonde KGB

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Mr Blonde KGB, Jul 8, 2010.

1. Mr Blonde KGB

Mr Blonde KGB Walk On

New Member: Mr Blonde KGB

Name: Brian McDonald
    Gamertag: Mr Blonde KGB (xbox)
    Email: brian.s.mcdonald@hotmail.com
    AIM:
    Time Zone: central
    General Availability: Monday - Fri 6pm to midnight; Sat-Sunday all day
    Favorite Teams: Longhorns, Texans, Rockets, Astros
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Google search for online dynasties

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? NCAA and Madden...several sites

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Playing video games since I was 6 or 7...online since 2008

3. What type of player would you say you are? Sim, layed back...I understand it's a video game so things won't be exactly like it would be in real life but hate it when people go overboard and put WR's at QB or do too many 2pt conversions or onside kicks, general cheesy stuff, etc

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I'm about to turn 27, I'm married, have a regular job, seems like I'll fit in.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? yes, no concerns

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Married, work in radio, lived in the Houston area my whole life...obsessed with sports, very active player in NCAA leagues

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? very active

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? A fun time playing NCAA, fun banter on the boards

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? If he only does it once and it's not in a crucial situation I'll let it go the first time...second time, I'll pause the game and message him to stop...if he continues, I'll finish out the game and message the commish right after to explain the problem

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Briefly looked at them, haven't decided which one I want most...just want to be Texas in an active league

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved. Welcome to TF Brian. Here at TF we want the game to be as close to realistic as possible so it will be to your liking. There are a few other members here that are from the Houston area and many from Texas. Let us know if you have any questions.