New Member: Mr Kasperson

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Kasper, Apr 12, 2010.

1. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

New Member: Mr Kasperson

Name:Tk
    Gamertag (Xbox 360): Mr Kasperson
    Email:tk_217@hotmail.com
    AIM:N/A
    Time Zone:CT
    General Availability:Have school weekdays til 3, and work after school or a weekend day. Usually work anywhere form 1 - 4 days a week (can always find time though I love Ncaa)
    Favorite Teams:Nebraska
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? NCAA, I usually host them with some buddies but they don't play Ncaa much so I want to find somewhere I can play it.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? About 4 years on Live now I think. Video games in general has been about 8 - 10 years.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Aggressive, very football smart... in my own humble opinion :]

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I'm cool, everyone loves college football!

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? No, understood.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time: Straight up I love college football and with my friends losing interest in NCAA I just wanna keep playing it with some people.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? Very if I can find a league.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? Just a fun time and somewhere to make new friends and play NCAA.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Tell and admin here or the Commish of dynasty.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Going to check them out now!

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Aggressive meaning you like to blitz, or you will win at any cost?

3. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

I like to blitz, and be aggressive on offense too... I like big plays (y)

4. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Just understand where your definition of aggressive falls in our rule set here on the site. Bob Stoops aggressive would be considered borderline cheese if you did it all the time.

5. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Bob stoops is an idiot..

But ya if anyone needs a spot in a reliable dynasty I'm looking for one. I guarantee I will contend for a title every year, I know I'm pretty good at ncaa especially if we play like a sim.

6. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Application approved.

7. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    I know you are young and ambitious, but a word of the wise: Expect to lose some games in these leagues. There are some great players here in this community.

8. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

I know thats why I want to get involved here :p nothing against my friends that I play with, but they are not very good. Can usually beat htem by 35+ if I try hard.

But I'll try to be humble here, if I started my own OD could i get some guys like you Drifterbub and other established guys into it?
    I'm sure there is a process to forming a dynasty and such, but just a thought.

9. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    There is an extensive process to starting a dynasty here. I'm an Admin here and oversee the progress of the leagues on this site. So theres a few things I have to see in place before we open leagues and what not. It's also the same reason I'm only in one dynasty here. I just don't have the time for anything else.

There are veteran guys scattered around the leagues here, I'm sure you will run into them sooner or later.

10. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

So could I start a dynasty? How would I begin the application process for making one?

EDIT: If you would rather we discuss this in private send me over a PM Drifter.

11. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Well considering the amount of openings we have, it is going to be hard for me to justify opening another one. I will keep it in mind, though.

12. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Bah humbug, but fair enough... if I could find one it would remove my need to make one haha.

13. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Also part of the reason I may be struggling to find a OD is because there are people that are in 5 or 6 different dynasties..

14. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

The Rivalry will have some openings soon

15. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Whenever you have an opening and if you want to add me I know I could contribute to a dynasty. I really want to to get into an actually organized one that will last.

16. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Welcome aboard!! You will find good players no matter what league you join. so your 35+ point win total will be min unless your playing cpu

17. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

I know, I actually expect to struggle my first two seasons if I find a OD while I adjust to the sim style of play.

18. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

As an Avid game I found TF to be the best place for me. playing on line no sim would drive me crazy cause people would always chesse!! being a football player at heart i love to play with people who play the game like it's suppose to be played.

19. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

agreed, this place looks legit.