New Member: Mr. Write

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 10, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Mr. Write,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Mr. Write

Mr. Write Walk On

Name: Jay
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN: Mamba_Knows
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: none
    Time Zone: PST
    General Availability for User vs User games: Primarily after noon any time
    Favorite Teams: Los Angeles Lakers
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: a friend posted link to this site in our lgs chat room

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I have always participated in numerous online leagues, including nba, nfl and ncaa. The majority of my leagues have been played through USDA
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? since I was 3. I've been playin online since the first nba and nfl 2k

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Sim, experienced and skilled.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I'm indifferent to it. I would actually prefer it. USDA where I come from has an age requirement of at least 18, so I'm much more prefer and older crowd.​

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes and no.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I'm from Los Angeles, born and raised, relocated to Vegas to finish school at UNLV. Studying Sports Management. I've played basketball my whole life. I'm an aspiring Coach and Sports Agent. My life goal is to eventually be an NBA Scout.​

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I love to talk sports, and seems as if everyone else here does too.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? A great sports gaming experience, competition and fun.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Ask them if they are familiar with the rules, see if they understand what they did, and eventually refer them to the rules page again, and leave it at that.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I've glanced primarily at the NBA leagues. I prefer leagues with stock teams, and sim style, with realistic scores, and game play. I'd be interested in NCAA and NFL when he seasons roll back around and NBA and MLB

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Application Approved.

What is USDA?

4. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

United States Department of Agriculture.

5. Mr. Write

Mr. Write Walk On

Its a gaming community that started out just as a league that ran ps3 sim leagues for the NBA2K series but now they also run a Madden League

6. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Interesting.

7. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

hmmm, what you thinkin?

8. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

Would you consider yourself a "seasonal" gamer. Like to play whatever game is in season? Reason i ask is you said you'd like to join a league in NCAA when '12 drops.

9. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Why would that make him a seasonal gamer? Why would someone want to join a league with a month left before the new release comes out?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

I didn't say it would. It's a question. Let him answer rather than jumping all over me.

Get in a league that rolls into '12?

11. classic

classic Walk On

USDA a good spot we have some good players there for both madden and 2k but it is a lil younger crowd there so sometimes things get a bit chippy lol but other then that we a good group

12. controllerabuser

I wasn't "jumping all over you". I can't ask a question?

13. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. controllerabuser

LOL

Sorry Mr. Write, *steps back*

15. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Lol welcome to tso mrwhite