Approved New Member: Mr_West23

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Oct 2, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
  2. Mr_West23

Mr_West23 Walk On

Oct 2, 2013
    Name: Wesley
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PS3: Mr_West23
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: babydub25
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: Weekdays after 5pm est; most weekends
    Favorite Teams: VT Hokies, Philadelphia Eagles, Chicago Bulls, Chicago White Sox, Arsenal
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Spayer419 via Operation Sports
    1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes; NCAA, Madden, NBA 2K; Operation Sports Forum
    2. How long have you been playing video games? Since I can remember How long have you been playing online? Since 08-09
    3. What type of player would you say you are? Sim, competitive, committed
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? No specific feelings towards age, just looking for good competition
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Yes Any questions or concerns? No
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Love all sports, when I have some free time I'm either watching them or playing them on the PS3, pretty laid back guy.
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Interacting with league members about the game as well as real life sports.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Involvement in a good long term league, with sim players who know the game both the PS3 and the real sport
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I pause and inform the user of the broken rule just in case they didn't know, if it continues I finish the game and report him to a MOD
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? Yes I am interested in the NBA 2K14 league, but would join in any Madden league if they are not too far into the season. What is your preferred league setup? Filled with users, advance regularly with everyone active, communication and interaction between users, and a set of sim rules that everyone abides by.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Mar 22, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Jun 23, 2012
    Welcome Mr_West23 I came here from OS a while back, hope you enjoy being part of the community as much as I have.

Please post in the commitment thread for the 2K league with your desired team.