Approved New Member: MrPromax

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Nov 16, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

2. MrPromax

MrPromax Walk On

Name: mark
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): psn MrPromax
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: mapromax for Skype
    Time Zone: nyc, we have our own time zone
    General Availability for User vs User games: all weekend and generally at night, some nights i play basketball in a league.
    Favorite Teams: arsenal/jets/knicks
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: ffi madden league

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? madden mainly, tried a few 2k leagues but those never seem to work

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? hmmmm, consoles and pc since 1996 online since madden 2001 for pc. the original online league

3. What type of player would you say you are? balanced. even keel.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? i'm from new york city born in diversity. i get along with all ages and races and aliens. but i do prefer cats over dogs

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? yea. none yet but I'm sure ill say something about something later

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. work full time. enjoy the arts as a hobby. but totally enjoy video games. sports. alcohol and women.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? i don't want to fit in. i want to stand out in a positive way of course

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? what you put in, is what you get out, so i hope to share some of my video game knowledge with others where applicable

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? i let it go. make a mental note of it. then i report it. then i let who ever take care that stuff take care of it.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? i haven't checked any. i a modified sim league. one that wants realistic game play bt allows wiggle room because we know it is a video game.

3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Approved