Approved New Member: MrRodgers

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jan 13, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome MrRodgers,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. MrRodgers

MrRodgers Walk On

ame: Allan Rodgers
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN DrRodgers
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: None
    Time Zone: Central European Time (Denmark), I sty up late
    General Availability for User vs User games: Daily and if I am not playing, I am easy to get in contact with so if not "online" just sent me a message and I'll be ready for a game if I am free.
    Favorite Teams: Cowboys, Man Utd
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Google
    1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? PLayed Some Madden Franchise before.. Danish Franchise league
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? PC Games all my life. PS3 about 2-3 years

3. What type of player would you say you are? Frindly PLayer always helping others, and respecting other players. I hate , and tired of playing random online games.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    Not sure what u mean
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, I have and I have no questions.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Well... you all already know my name and my age and that im from Denmark.
    I use to have my own Madden Franchise league about 1½ year ago, but had to give it up because of time issues. (Im stil a member in the league - The Danish League i mention ealier )
    I got married last month - 12.12.12 and we got your first child 4 month ago...

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Joining a league, playing some fair games, and to have a lot of fun..

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? To find a good league, and to have some fun.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Depends on the rule and the situation.
    If I am leading and in control of the match, I will not do anything until after the game, where I will tell the player what he did wrong.​
    If it's a close match, I will pause the match and send him a PM on PSN and tell him its not allowed.​

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I did have a look, and havent made up my mind yet.. Hoping to join a league where i can get one of my fav. playing teams. ( Cowboys / or a team with a lot of talent) ​

3. MrRodgers

MrRodgers Walk On

3. What type of player would you say you are? Frindly Player always helping others, and respecting other players. I hate chezzers, and tired of playing random online games where they go on all 4th down, and playing the same mone play over and over again.

4. MrRodgers

MrRodgers Walk On

View 25 times, and havent got approved? Something wrong?

5. MrRodgers

MrRodgers Walk On

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I did have a look, and havent made up my mind yet.. Hoping to join a league where i can get one of my fav. playing teams. ( Cowboys / or a team with a lot of talent)
    // Just had a look and hopinf to join Rookie Symposium..

6. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Application approved, welcome to TSO Allan

7. MrRodgers

MrRodgers Walk On