"New Member: <MrTreyRogers>"

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Mr.TreyRogers, Oct 9, 2010.

1. Mr.TreyRogers

Mr.TreyRogers Walk On

&quot;New Member: &lt;MrTreyRogers&gt;&quot;

Name: Trey Rogers
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): MrTreyRogers (Xbox)
    Email: trey.rogers22@gmail.com
    AIM: N/A
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: Anytime on weekends (Except during times when good games are on, and the evening on weekDAYS
    Favorite Teams: Fan of Players, not teams.
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:
    Ive never actually heard of Tradition Football. I actually READ about it on another site. Operation Sports? I READ That This is the site to get fun sim games/leagues at. Sounds like a plan to me.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Ive done casual Madden and College leagues with my homies. Nothing Major. Where? from the comfort of my video game chair at home.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Ive been playing video games since the blood code for MORTAL KOMBAT.. who remembers that?? LOL. Ive been ONLINE since the media and commercials convinced me that it was required to live lol. so like 5 years

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Hilariously terrible. A Beautiful Disaster. Sportsmenship Expert lol.
    Basically I am Okay at best, but I play to have fun. Winning isnt everything (quote of someone who loses alot)

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

Well im only 25, but I have a OLD SPIRIT. I even walk with a cane. Nah but seriously, while I may joke alot its only in proper situations. I mean at the end of the day its a video game. If you can't laugh at it, you shouldn't be playing IMO.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Audibles - Does this only apply if I am changing formations or hot routes as well?
    Playclock - I like to run a power running game, to keep my opponents offense off the field. What is an acceptable amount of time to let the playclock go down to accomplish this style of play?
    Controlling Players - I Like to control my saftey to stop the run. So as such he does play closer to the line of scrimmage, prolly 2-3 yards closer then the other saftey but still behing the linebackers. Is this acceptable?

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Name is trey rogers.. 25 year old scorpio. I like long walks on the beach, holding hands while listening to Taylor Swift and running barefoot on the shore at 6am. ;)

Nah but Im just your average gamer who like sports. I think im smarter then half of the analysts on TV but who doesn't right?(y)

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    Im not gonna post 250 times a day. But I will be on here pretty good, responding to REAL LIFE sports discussions as they arise.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    BETTER at these darn games. TEACH ME SOMETHING please.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I ask him his address, buy a plane ticket, knock on his door, and smack him in the face. They do a Hulk Hogan Pose over his body. (y)
    I would probally just finish the game and ask the commissioner about it?? Not sure what the procedure here would be.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    No, I got a pm from "drifterbub" saying to read the rules and post a new member application so I did that first.
    Checking out the leagues is my next order of business.

2. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

So you're not available during the week? Just weekends?

3. Mr.TreyRogers

Mr.TreyRogers Walk On

*jumps head first off cliff*

I made a typo. I fixed it now. It should say, evenings during weekDAYS

4. Mr.TreyRogers

Mr.TreyRogers Walk On

*alley oopps to a moderator for approval*

5. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

One of the mods will respond to your app soon, sometimes it takes a bit since they're doing it for free and all. In the meantime, you can always start looking at dynasties, there are several good ones with openings.

To respond to your gameplay questions:
    -the way you describe controlling your safety is not an issue.
    -generally as long as your not constantly running the clock under 10 seconds I don't see anyone having an issue with it.
    -I'm not sure what your exact question is on audibles, but if you want to clarify I'm sure someone will help out with an answer.

6. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

If you're interested, we have openings in Climb The Ladder. Check it out and let me know if you're interested.

7. Mr.TreyRogers

Mr.TreyRogers Walk On

@Dru50 - thanks. sounds good.

@dakota - ok ima go check it out.

8. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Application approved

9. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

We have an opening in TF: Overdrive.

[ame="http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=290"]TF: Overdrive - Tradition Online[/ame]

Check us out. We have 11 owners and there are no restrictions on team choices. We advance every 72 hours. Send me a PM if you are interested.