Approved New Member: MrWitness36

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Mar 1, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome MrWitness36,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. MrWitness36

MrWitness36 Walk On

name: Lawon Mathis
    PSN: MrWitness36
    Google Talk: lawon.mathis
    time zone: PT
    Avail:6pm
    Favorite team:UGA,Falcons,Braves
    How did I hear about TSO: Google
    1. Never played in any leagues new to this.
    2.Playing video games all my life. online about 5 years now.
    3.Player who likes to have fun and enjoy others.
    4.I'm the oldest of 4 I had to mature fast thats not a problem.
    5. Rules are good and fair no concerns.
    6.I'm current in the military active duty married with two daughters.
    7. I love games and football well all sports should fit in well.
    8.Life long buddies outside of video games world.
    9. Iwould let him know hes breaking the rules and make sure hes aware of that.. If continue notify higher ups immediately.
    10. Iwill like to be in a Madden,Ncaa and NBA2k leagues.

• Like Like x 1
  3. MrWitness36

MrWitness36 Walk On

is it a time frame that i will be accepted or decline?

4. MrWitness36

MrWitness36 Walk On

Name:Lawon Mathis
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): MrWitness36/PS3
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:lawon.mathis@google talk
    Time Zone:PT
    General Availability for User vs User games:After 5 pm
    Favorite Teams:Falcons,Braves and UGA
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports:Google

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? No I'm a rookie in online leagues.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Playing games all my life. Playing online about 5 years now.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Straight player well balance fun to play against.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Oldest of 4 I've always been mature for my age I will fit in well.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Rules are good and straight no concerns.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm married with 2 daughters currently active duty in the military in California. I love video games and sports also ESPN.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I see myself joining the best online forum and hopefully one day moving up in the ranks doing more to help out around here.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Meet some good people also learn something along with lifelong buddies.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I will notify him asking him do he understand that rules are being broke. If not squash and keep playing but if continue to ignore I will notify the chain of command.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I'm mostly looking into NCAA,Madden and NBA as of now maybe others once in.

5. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

You are approved, welcome to TSO

6. MrWitness36

MrWitness36 Walk On

Ok thanks now I can shop for open leagues or dynasty? Nothing else I would need to do.

7. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

You are good to go.