New Member: MSU_ILLEST

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by MSU_ILLEST, Jul 25, 2009.

1. MSU_ILLEST

MSU_ILLEST Guest

New Member: MSU_ILLEST

Name: Phil
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): MSU_ILLEST (PSN)
    Email: illusionist_1@hotmail.com
    AIM:
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: After 6pm weekdays. Weekends are better.
    Favorite NCAA Team: Michigan State and Oklahoma
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Through another members avatar on a gaming site.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where?
    Yes, leagues last year with friends on 360 and PS3.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    20 years/ since PS2 had the capability.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Sim, although there have been times when I have given people a taste of their own medicine.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    That doesn't bother me at all.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes, Not as of yet.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Married and kids. Full time worker. I used to play semi-pro football for 3 years after graduating from MSU (I didn't play there though).

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    Yes, Not as of yet.

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Glad to see you were able to get a spot in TF: Next Generation.. Welcome to TF! Let me know if you have any questions...

3. MSU_ILLEST

MSU_ILLEST Guest

Thank you!

4. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

JCSpartan2

Name: Jordan
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): JCspartan2 (360)
    Email: cantorj2@msu.edu
    AIM:babolat237
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: After 6pm weekdays. Weekends are better.
    Favorite NCAA Team: Michigan State
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Was a long time member of OFFL.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where?
    Yes, Was a member of OFFL for a while before having to give it up to study for the MCAT. I have also played in a couple Tradition leagues.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Been playing video games for 15 years, been playing online since Halo 2.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Hardcore sim, I live to represent the game realistically.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    No problems at all, I guess that would put me at a bit younger, but I've never had a problem gaming with older guys before.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes, no sir, have followed them before.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Single, just graduated from MSU, studying for med school and about to get trained as an EMT. Have been playing tennis for 17 years, and coaching it for 4 years.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    Yes, I don't really have a preference, mainly a league where I can use my spartans, but other than that I'm open.

5. Maynard

Maynard Banned

whats up msu....hope u find a good league to play in. Welcome!