Approved New Member: MustangJeff67

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 12, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome MustangJeff67,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. MustangJeff67

MustangJeff67 Walk On

Name: Jeff Piotrowski
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): MustangJeff67 psn
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: dont currently have one
    Time Zone: MST
    General Availability for User vs User games: anytime after 6:30 pm weekdays, anytime weekends normally
    Favorite Teams:Bears, bulls, sox, redskins, ravens.
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Google Search!

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Madden, Nba. In different places mostly through random forums on dif sites.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 13 years playing games, 8 online

3. What type of player would you say you are? Sim player who loves to trash talk but not be a dick, and also someone who respects other players, and even if im down 100-0 id still be playing!

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Doesnt matter to me, ive been around people 10 years older than me my whole life.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Rules have been read and are agreed with, no questions nor converns.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Im a 19 yr old former computer programming student, currently a salesman and working towards a sports agent( i know alot of random stuff there that does not coincide one bit XD), a former tournament paintball player, and an avid sports fan. I pay attention to all details in every game and look forward to getting to know all of you

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I see myself becoming an avid league player and forum poster someone who can drive the conversation not lead it into some weird dimension.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    To get a new community of online players who i can actually relate to and dont wine and moan just because things arent going their way, also people who understand the game and the intricacies of it. Looking forward to this!
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? You talk to the player and say hey you did this its against the rules can you stop? if he continues You finish playing the game while taking screen shots/ videos and present them to the commish.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    Im interested in the hard knocks league for ps3. Only thing i want is a sim league where i can still play and compete and people wont wine if you aren't good one year, or wine if you are kicking their butt.

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Application Approved.

4. MustangJeff67

MustangJeff67 Walk On

SWEET! thanks Shaun wont let you down!

5. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

Just interested. What did you Google?

6. MustangJeff67

MustangJeff67 Walk On

I was looking up connected careers info got on here and have just been reading liked what I saw and decided to join

• Like Like x 2
  7. mcyork

mcyork Walk On