New Member: Mustangsfc16

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by mustangsfc16, Jul 15, 2010.

1. mustangsfc16

mustangsfc16 Walk On

New Member: Mustangsfc16

Name: Sam
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): mustangsfc16 (PS3)
    Email: sfsoccer10@gmail.com
    AIM: mustangsfc16
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: All evenings plus some times during the day
    Favorite Teams: Penn State but really just love college football overall
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Through Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Never
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Playing video games my whole life but got serious into NCAA Football in highschool. Haven't bought the last two versions because I heard they weren't that
    reat plus I've had too much work in college but have heard good things about this years version so came back.
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    The perfect type of player for the rules you have set up. I play fair, to my teams strengths, and love a competitive game of college football.
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    That's great for me as I am tired of playing 13 year old kids who play bad football all day and run the same play over and over and over again.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    I LOVE YOUR RULES! I can't believe I found a place that seems to make it so easy to find a place where gamers who want the same experience can come together so eaily. Well done.
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I am going into my senior year of college. I have a soccer scholarship to go to college but recently blew out my knee and now have lots of time to play NCAA Football!
    7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    I plan on checking into the forums at least 3 times a day.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    A great online gaming experience and meeting fellow users who want to play the game how it should be played.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    Continue playing but record the ways in which the user has broken the rules. Then share with the commisioner or the community
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    I don't have a specific preference for any leagues but I would love to do an online dynasty that advances every 2 days or so.

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Welcome to TF Sam! Application approved..

Sorry to hear about your knee. What did you do to it, if you don't mind me asking? I recently just had surgery on a torn meniscus but also had ACL reconstruction back in 2006...

3. mustangsfc16

mustangsfc16 Walk On

yeah knee's are the worst hackgolfer but thanks. I had previously torn my meniscus early in my college career but tore my ACL playing soccer. How'd you do yours?

4. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

I tore my ACL playing football.. Got my feet tangled up with a defender and he fell across my planted leg