New Member: MVPete1982

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Sep 15, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome MVPete1982,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

MVPete1982

fill this out

Name:
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone:
    General Availability for User vs User games:
    Favorite Teams:
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

3. What type of player would you say you are?

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?

3. MVPete1982

MVPete1982 Walk On

Name: Peter V.
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): MVPete1982 on box PSN and 360
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: MVPete1982
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: afternoon
    Favorite Teams: Bucs, Rays, Lightning, Jets, Yankees, Magic, Noles
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Friends

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

Madden, NCAA, MLB The Show. Virtualsportsdaily.com

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

Probably around 12 years old, 17 or so online.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Sim. I'd rather lose than do non realistic stuff and win.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    None.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes. None.
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Just got out of the Army after 8 years. Deployed to both Iraq and Afghanistan during that time. Currently looking for contractor type work someone in the US as long as it pays good. Love the 4 main sports mainly, but I casually follow the non major sports as well. Baseball will always be my favorite though.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I just want to play good realistic sports games with other people.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    Nothing other than some new people to play with.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    Pause the game, msg them to cut it out. If they don't I report it to the league manager.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?[/quote]
    Not yet. Whatever is the best for everyone.

4. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

hmm.. this name sounds familiar

5. KnightNoles

6. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

7. KnightNoles

Yea I know and I believe he used to be on mm

8. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Some would argue that a voucher from Nick has the opposite effect.

• Like Like x 2
  9. MVPete1982

MVPete1982 Walk On

Yes. I went away for awhile and then hopped on VSD. I currently have the most games played(64 total) in the VSD community on Madden 12 and I'm sure the owners and everyone I've played in those games will vouch that I don't stray away from sim play. I also was involved in an MLB The Show league this past year before everyone quit because the online play was sketchy.

I remember you, Hellisan, jms, and I'm sure a few other guys from MM as well. I'm mainly here because KN said he needed some people to help fill another league so I said I would love to join. I'm in 2 leagues over there already but it won't hurt to do one here and check this place out. I enjoy the owners and a lot of the members at VSD a lot but like I said it won't hurt to check out this place and get in some more sim games on madden.

10. KnightNoles

Everybody is a comedian

• Like Like x 1
  11. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

we didn't always get along on MM if I remember correctly... how do you feel about that?

12. KnightNoles

I had a feeling that this would happen, let the past be the past and try to start a new online relationship...

(I don't know what happened between you two but can it be reconciled?)

Plus I don't think he is coming here to attack you Ryno, he just wants to play in the football league.

13. KnightNoles

Also there might be a few others coming over from VSN/D if they reply to my invitation and send me a PM over there

14. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Knight, a lot of those VSN guys were not a fan of the way i manage/moderate forums. I'm not attacking anyone, I just don't want there to be friction around here and that is why we have the application process. VSN is VSN, this is not VSN... nor is it the MM soap box. Let Pete answer for himself.. he's a big boy.

are you concerned about being able to follow the guidelines here at TSO Pete? Is there going to be any lingering issues concerning me or our history of disagreements at MM.

• Like Like x 1
  15. KnightNoles

I know I hear about it every so often when I tell em to come over here and play...

16. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

maybe you should stop asking then.... ;) Roogy worked out so well....

17. KnightNoles

I didn't know who that was before he showed up here.

EDIT: don't put roogy on me!

18. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

he was a member of the old MM soap box crew and pretty sure he posted at VSN. I'm not saying Pete is Roogy, and I'm not saying Pete and I can't co-exist... i just want to be clear that there will be no friction here.

19. KnightNoles

I understand and from what I read and I'll let him speak: he just wants to see what this place is all about and play some football.

20. MVPete1982

MVPete1982 Walk On

Ya man no issues here. Just looking to play some sim games. I was never really that big of a person over at MM the way you are making it out to be. I don't even remember what we had a disagreement about but I'm sure I was just being an idiot about it.

• Like Like x 1
  21. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

k, he's good.. somebody approve him

ps.. thank your for your service to our country.

22. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

done

23. KnightNoles

24. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

i like how when I see MVPete1982 constantly lurking, and then look to see his latest posts, this is near the top of the list. Guess the relationship didn't last I'm taking it.

Beat it lurker. :D