New Member: mwynn05

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by mwynn05, Jul 15, 2010.

1. mwynn05

mwynn05 Baylor: TF--The Drive

Jul 13, 2010
    New Member: mwynn05

Name: Mark Wynn
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): mwynn05 (360)
    AIM: mwynn05
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability: Weekends/evenings (after 7)
    Favorite Teams: North Texas, most Texas schools
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I have played in some NCAA leagues a few yrs ago

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Playing video games since the Bill Walsh days, online since about 2003

3. What type of player would you say you are? laid back just havin fun getting away from stress of work

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Great, I am a young professional myself, I teach and coach I deal with children enough, I want to play with adults

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I like them, elminates the crap you have to deal with when playing a random person

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. 23 year old basketball coach and world geography teacher in the DFW area

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? pretty active until basketball season starts then my time will be really limited

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? new friends and good times

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? let the person know and if it continues follow the procedures in the rules

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I would like to play in a mid/low major an alum of North Texas from the belt
  2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Feb 10, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Application approved.

Welcome to TF.