Approved New Member: mycaddy

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by mycaddy, Aug 10, 2015.

Should {$visitor.username} be approved?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. mycaddy

mycaddy Walk On

Aug 10, 2015
    Name: mycaddy
    Gamertag/PSN: mycaddy/mycaddy313
    Which consoles do you play on?: XBOX One, PS4
    Time Zone: EST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: monday through friday after 6 pm eastern weekends are open
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    another member

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    Many I have been playing in several leagues every year since introduced in both Madden and NCAA

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    I have been playing video games since I had my first atari 2600 and online since introduced not sure of the year.

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    I just like to play for fun. it is a way to pass time

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    It is typical. I dont really care about age as long as ppl play sim style I am good

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    I am just a working guy with a family that loves to play video games... My wife plays as well. We own 2 Xbox One and 1 ps4

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    I dont know enough about your community to answer that question properly but I love to play sim style and I play for fun and very active so if that fits in with your community then we will get along just fine. I love Madden and NCAA (even though it is gone for now) and Forza and UFC so since this community does all that it sounds fun to me

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    Playing against sim ballers that are good competition...

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    It has happened. I will generally point it out to them and just keep playing... If they fix it I wont tell the commish or anyone else. But if the person continues to do it openly then I will speak to someone else on it... But I have never had to to mention it outside of the person doing it although I have had a situation where the commish was actually watching the broadcast on twitch and kicked out the person immediately after the game... I broadcast of twitch every game I play so I will have evidence...

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    I have not checked out any of the leagues yet...

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.
  2. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Mar 22, 2012