New Member: mz1290

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by mz1290, Jul 6, 2009.

1. mz1290

mz1290 Guest

New Member: mz1290

Name: Michael Zimmerman
    Gamertag (please state whether its PS or XBOX): psn: mz1290 (ps3)
    Email: mz1290@yahoo.com
    AIM: n/a
    Time Zone: U.S. Eastern
    General Availability: Everyday
    Favorite NCAA Team: LSU
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Website Forum

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where?

I played in a small friend-based league, I never really knew where to look to find hardcore dynastys.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

I've played video games for 8 years (madden maniac). I started playing online when the ps3 came out... so 2 or 3 years of online experience.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

I'm a realistic player. I play my sports games just like I'm really coaching and playcalling for a real team in a real scenario. I live off my own play calls and my own play style.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

One word, Competitive. I play in a local adult rec basketball league so I wouldn't feel uncomfortable. In my experience the young kid always has something to prove and I thrive off of that.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

Yes, I have read the rules and general gameplay. And my only question is the switch off feature, by that I mean: QB drops back and passes, the user switches to then control the WR and use the "user catch" method. Is that prohibited or permitted? Just to make sure lol.

6. Have you checked out the different leagues? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? This will aid us in placing you.

I've looked at the current PS3 leagues (Saturday Heroes etc), and all i really want right now is to play a general type dynasty. No teambuilder type dynasty at the moment anyway. I like the way Cream of the Crop was set up but really anything will do.

2. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Cream of the Crop and Saturday Heroes are both, I believe, filled. A new PS3 League has been created for TF that will be in some way a mid-major only league...a "rebuilding" league. I will put you down on that leagues roster for now, but if you have any lack of interest just let me know.

3. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Are you talking about the rule that says you must control your QBs and RBs movements...

that basically means you can't use the lead block ...etc etc.

as far as you user catching...that's completely fine...you throw a deep ball and go get it..yeah..but you can't rocket catch..i mean..you can throw a deep ball and go up for it..

but it will be frowned upon if you sit there and throw 15 yard bullet pass..cut under..and rocket catch.. that, you can not do

4. mz1290

mz1290 Guest

The mid-major league sounds great. I love building up. And thanks for answering my question about the user catching, I only use that feature 3 times at most a game, and only if it looks like a good ball, i just wanted to make sure, thanks. I'm pumped about this haha.