Approved New Member: N0TABumblebee

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by N0TABumblebee, May 7, 2016.

?

Should {$visitor.username} be approved?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. N0TABumblebee

N0TABumblebee Walk On

Name: Nick
    Gamertag/PSN: N0T A Bumblebee
    Which consoles do you play on?: XBOX One
    Time Zone: EST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: 6-11 pm weekdays afternoons on weekends
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    Directed by league

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    No

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    Been playing video games since Sega Genesis and been playing online since Halo 2.

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    One that enjoys some friendly competition

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    The similarities will likely provide for smooth realistic gameplay

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    I am an engineer and football fan. Long time New England Partriots fan, long time madden fan

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    I see myself fitting in with the large football fan base and league players

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    Great league football

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    Notify the commissioner are appropriate personell

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    I am interested in a league that directed me here.

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.

2. N0TABumblebee

N0TABumblebee Walk On

What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: 6-11 pm weekdays afternoons on weekends
    Directed by league

No

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    Been playing video games since Sega Genesis and been playing online since Halo 2.

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    I am an engineer and football fan. Long time New England Partriots fan, long time madden fan

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:

Great league football

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:

3. N0TABumblebee

N0TABumblebee Walk On

Directed by league

No

Great league football

4. N0TABumblebee

N0TABumblebee Walk On

Which consoles do you play on?: XBOX 360, XBOX One
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: Between 5-11pm on weekdays afternoons on weekends
    Referred by a league

No

Been playing video games since Sega Genesis and online since Halo 2

One who enjoys friendly competition

Similarities will likely have smoother more realistic gameplay

I'm an engineer from Providence, RI who has been a long time football fan and a long time madden fan

See a good fit with fellow football fans

A great league experience

Report actions to commissioner or other appropriate personnel

Was referred here by a league I am interested in joining

5. N0TABumblebee

N0TABumblebee Walk On

What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: Between 5pm and 11pm on weekdays and afternoons on weekends
    Was referred by a league I am interested in joining

No

I've been playing video games since Sega Genesis and online since Halo 2

The age similarity will likely prove for much more mature gameplay

I am a mechanical engineer from Providence, RI with a love for football and madden.

I think I will fit into the community of fellow football fans

Pause the game and notify the comissioner

I was referred here by a league I am interested in joining.

6. N0TABumblebee

N0TABumblebee Walk On

What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: Between 5pm and 11pm on weekdays and afternoons on weekends

No

I am a mechanical engineer from Providence, RI with a love for football and madden.

7. N0TABumblebee

N0TABumblebee Walk On

No

8. N0TABumblebee

N0TABumblebee Walk On

No

9. N0TABumblebee

N0TABumblebee Walk On

No

10. N0TABumblebee

N0TABumblebee Walk On

No

11. Freakskull

Freakskull Lobsters are mermaids to scorpions.

N0TABumblebee Hey man, looks like your application got submitted multiple times! I'l sure one of the site admins will be along to approve you soon.

12. N0TABumblebee

N0TABumblebee Walk On

Thanks man! And yeah my phone kept crashing when I was trying to submit it I think that's why

13. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

upload_2016-5-9_1-19-0.png

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Welcome Nick, application approved.