Approved New Member: N3XT

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Mar 26, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome N3XT,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. N3XT

N3XT Walk On

Mar 26, 2012
    Name: David C. Cleveland
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): DCSanDiegoN3XT / PS3
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: None
    Time Zone: Pacific, UTC -7
    General Availability for User vs User games: Nights and Weekends
    Favorite Teams: San Diego Chargers, Northern Iowa, Iowa, LA Clippers, San Diego Padres
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: From TW 13 forums and Rynoaid

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? This is my first gaming league

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Since 2008 with Tiger Woods 2008 but have only had a PS3 since 2010

3. What type of player would you say you are? Casual, but like tournaments and love to contribute.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? In my old actual golf league I was one of the young ones so I've been on the other side. Respect the game, respect the course, respect the player, have some fun.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, None at this time.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Since having shoulder and ankle surgery 3 years ago I've needed Tiger Woods to get my golf fix in. I am a finance manager by day who has twin girls, I live within 700 yards of 3 golf courses in suburban Northern San Diego County and am also a Ham Radio operator.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I love golf, I'm not uber competitive, but I love to contribute, and I see myself being a valued net player.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Get to know some new people, play some good golf, advance my skills, contribute and give a good experience to others.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Just as in golf on the course, I ask the person if he is aware of the rule, if he does leave it at that complete the round and notify the commissioner. If he's not aware of the rule explain it to him and complete the round. If it affects the outcome, notify the commissioner, if not, give the man / or woman some grace.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Not yet, I may be interested in Madden 13.
  3. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Feb 9, 2009
    approved... welcome, good luck on the tour

4. Vlad

Vlad Inaugural Masters Champion

Mar 6, 2011
    Featured Threads:
    I already have him joined the club,will update on the roster list

Welcome N3xt