Approved New Member: N51_Rob

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Shaun Mason, Jun 24, 2012.

1. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    N51_Rob

Here you go brother.

2. N51_Rob

N51_Rob Walk On

Name: Richard Robinson
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):gr8juan (PSN)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: None that I can remember
    Time Zone:EST
    General Availability for User vs User games: Some afternoons, most evenings
    Favorite Teams:Redskins, Capitals, Wizards, Orioles, Seminoles
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Ryno posting on OS

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Yes, I ran several NCAA online dynasties with a group of friends on free forums, and am a "charter" member of the OS Vets Madden Online Franchise.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Wow, a long time I would stay over 24 years. My first online experience was SOCOM, my first online sports experience was NCAA 04.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I would say that I am a sim gamer. I like to win, I like to match wits with others, I love to compete. I can have fun playing the CPU for a time, but its the hum vs hum game that makes sports gaming so much fun.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    That is the demographic that I like to play with. Most guys have lives, and play games to "get away" for a few hours. I have played with younger guys and as long as they are respectful and don't blast Bieber into their mic I haven't had any real problems.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    None, it all sounds good to me.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Lets see. I am a 10+ year veteran of the US Navy, working in the intelligence field. I got engaged this past March with a wedding date of March 11, 2013. I have no kids (yet) two dog, and I coach youth sports. I have played football, soccer, baseball and some hockey since I was allowed to play sports. I am currently helping my fiance get her business off the ground, while going to school for my degree in computer science. I am a big sports fan. I care most about the Redskins and Orioles. I recently saw that justbalaze09 joined he was a guy that was in my NCAA franchise that ran through the 09-12 titles. Don't think it is gonna start back up with '13. But blaze is a good guy.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I think I will fit in just fine. I have been on TOS since January of 2011, mostly to lurk and read some of the work that is done here. I have been a member of OS since 2003 and have not received so much as a warning. I can get my point across with out resorting to name calling or personal attacks. I also respect the opinions of others. I don't let the aninimity(sp) of the internet pump me up.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    I've heard great things about the community and I like to play dynasties/franchise so I hope to find a league that I can call home with some good guys that have a sense of humor and know how to have a good time.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I record all my games and I would simply send the comish a PM with a private link to the play(s) in question, voice my concerns and how I interpreted things and let it go from there. If it was something blatant and done with malice I would do the same but probably not want to play that person in the future.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    I haven't yet, but I am thinking about looking into a few Madden leagues. Not sure if I will be playing NCAA this year, but I am always looking for a good madden league. I don't need to be the skins, but they are usually my first choice. I realize with the addition of RGIII they are popular so team doesn't really matter to me here as much.

• Like Like x 1
  3. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

check out my new Madden CCM league Rob.. http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/forums/the-longest-yard.86/

4. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
  5. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Sorry for the long wait Rob.

Application Approved.

6. jusblaze09

jusblaze09 Walk On

Oh Rob, I knew you couldn't be away from me. It's like we're made for each other lol.

7. RedZoneD25

RedZoneD25 TSO Social Media Coordinator

Welcome to TSO man!

• Like Like x 1