new member namtipp

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by namtipp, Dec 17, 2010.

1. namtipp

namtipp Walk On

Name: Travis Pittman
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):namtipp
    Email:tpittman2day@yahoo.com
    AIM:
    Time Zone:eastern
    General Availability: 7-12 pm everyday
    Favorite Teams: UVA Steelers
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:through coworker

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?no, but played in offline dynasties.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? playing 30 years, 4 yearsd online.

3. What type of player would you say you are? serius football guy love football.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? like the fact of playing with mature adults vs kids.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? yes, and no concerns

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Im a govt worker who loves video games.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? very active love stuf like this.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? play online games with mature people.

2. NUCMANDON

NUCMANDON Program Builder

He is a coworker of mine I told him about the site I can vouch for him.

3. namtipp

namtipp Walk On

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would try to talk to the player and work it out if not i would finish the game and talk to the commish of my league.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I have looked around and I would like to get in macintheusa.

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

ok, thanks for completing the last two questions namtipp. Welcome to TSO. App Approved.