New Member Nashvillain15

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Nashvillain15, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Nashvillain15

Nashvillain15 Walk On

Jul 14, 2010
    New Member Nashvillain15

Name: Blaize
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN: Nashvillain15
    AIM: RedSapphirePSN (Subject to Change)
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability: Random Times but most nights after 11 for sure.
    Favorite Teams: Tennessee
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports Forum

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Played Madden for like 8 different leagues last year. Most of these leagues went inactive after a while though. Got through 2 seasons in one league before everyone quit.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Since the old socom days. I've been playing madden since I was like 10.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I'm a run first type of player. I like to set myself up for shorter 2nd and 3rd down conversions.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    Most of my coworkers are about the same age so it doesn't bother me at all.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes and my only question is this: "If you are facing a quarterback with a very high speed rating. Are you allowed to constantly have one of your DE's contain on the side?" You make them run opposite of their throwing hand so they can't switch it up and throw it away if you get close.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I'm currently a college student who writes for I love Ultimate Frisbee and video games. I'm not married, I have no kids, and I don't plan on either of those happening any time soon.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    I've heard this community is very active and I tend to be as active as the community itself. I guess that kind of is a flaw, because I most likely won't personally bring up the activity, but if someone else does I'll be right behind them.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    To be honest, fun experiences with online leagues in both NCAA and Madden. And you never know, maybe a few friendships.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    Probably what I did in my old madden leagues. If I have the headset calmly explain to the person what they did and ask them to stop. If no headset I'll pause the game and send them a message telling them what they did and ask them to stop. If the continue to do it anyway I would take video replays and show the commish and let them decide if my opponent was breaking the rules.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    Rise to Glory looks like a pretty cool league. I'd really like to be apart of any league where you have to build up a 1-3 star into a dynasty.
  2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Oct 8, 2009
    Application Approved. Welcome to TF Blaize!