New Member: NateDawg

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NateDawg, Oct 13, 2010.

1. NateDawg

NateDawg GT- MIZ Nighthawk

New Member: NateDawg

Hey everyone,

My name is Nathan and I am a new member to SMFL. I am going to be taking over the Baltimore Ravens!

Just a little about me: I am 20 years old and I am a Junior at the University of Missouri. My major is accounting. I absolutely love football (college and nfl) and any other sport for that matter. I attend just about every sporting event I can here at Mizzou.

I know a couple from the NCAA dynasty I am involved in and I definitely am looking forward to meeting the rest of you! Please let me know if you need anything from me or if you have any questions for me.

I noticed the Ravens spreadsheet is already completed so I am ready to go whenever I get the invite! Let me know if there is anything else I need to do!

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Nathan, welcome to the league man. Hope you have fun here. You will need to "take ownership" of the Ravens spreadsheet.

Just open the sheet with the link, then download it and save it to your machine. Then reupload it and reshare it. Then provide me with the link. Let me know if you need more specifics on that but its pretty straight forward.

Welcome aboard.

3. Geiger52

Geiger52 Walk On

Welcome to the league

4. NateDawg

NateDawg GT- MIZ Nighthawk

5. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

Welcome to the league. If this merger goes through looks like we will be adding plenty more.

6. sibellius

sibellius Too legit to quit

Welcome to the league man

7. Subkontraktor

Subkontraktor Plays with Knives.

Welcome, sit tight during the merging stuff... we have a fun league. It should only get better when the merge happens.