Approved New Member: Nathan Lowe

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 13, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Nathan Lowe,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Nathan Lowe

Nathan Lowe Walk On

Name: Nathan Lowe
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): TheProgram PS3
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: after 8p.m. any day of the week
    Favorite Teams: UGA, UofM, Detroit Lions, Atlantan Braves and Georgetown Hoyas
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: BigSmooth

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Madden, NCAA Football, NCAA 2k. OS as while as a Madden League during the PS2 days, I cant for the life of me remember the name, but it was a highly respected one.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 20 years. Since the day the network adapter was released for PS2

3. What type of player would you say you are? Sim, run based offense depending on talent. I coach to my talent. Defense is a bind but don't break with cover 2 princables. I make my opponent drive the length of the field while limiting big plays.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? None, I fit in that group.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I have taken a look and agree with them all, very similer to past leagues I have been in. My only questions are, in the video I noticed we should run the way it is designed. The example was a HB Iso play where the HB bounced it to the outside, While I almost never bounce it outside, If the hole is closed and the outside line is open, would it be against the rules to take the outside? Do you allow for user catching? Obvi no rocket catching or other cheese.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I live in the Detroit Metro area, but was born in Atlanta. I am a huge sports fan as well as gamer. I enjoy palying online, But the cheese I face nightly drives me nuts. I am stright Sim, I respect the game! I enjoy ODs and online franchise, as well as labing with my friends. GOOOOOOOOOOOOO LIONSSSSSSSSS 9+81=6

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I dont see any issue at all, this is my style of play.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Meeting some friends, and getting in a couple of leagues.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? If it only happened once, that would be fine. If it was a situation where the player didnt follow the rules through out the game, and was abusing the AI with cheese. I would finish the game then report it to the 'Mish.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I have looked, Im not tp picky on teams. I would like to be in a premire league if possible, my buddy is Bigsmooth. We have played together for years.

• Like Like x 1
  3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Welcome, Awesome application!

Approved

To answer, if you see the hole is closed or closing, bounce it outside. We frown on: handoff > straight outside play which creates that sideways running animation.

User catching is allowed

• Like Like x 1
  4. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Nathan Lowe Hey man looking to fill a new member league PS3 we are working out the details as we speak as far as a format get in now and be part of the discussion. Non premier leagues are more than likely where you will have to start to get a rep around here to get into the premier leagues. Got a few young guys in the league now would like a few 30 somethings to round out the crew

• Like Like x 1
  5. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

There he is...

Solid Nate...

Love this guy. Great addition to any PS3 league out there needing a spot. PM if you need a reference for any league you see has an opening.

6. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

He'd be your man york... And if he sucks ass, I'll beat the shit out of him when I'm home for the holidays for you.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Nathan Lowe

Nathan Lowe Walk On

HAHA, Ill be down there in September. We are going to the Lions game!!!!! I still hope your ass is coming with us!?!?!?!?

8. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Wouldn't miss it for the world... Nasvhille won't be the same.