New Member - NatiSaint

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by NatiSaint, Jun 24, 2009.

1. NatiSaint

NatiSaint Walk On

New Member - NatiSaint

Name: Matt Stephens
    Gamertag (please state whether its PS or XBOX): NatiSaint (for now)
    Email: Matt_Stephens12@yahoo.com
    AIM: NatiSaint1221
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: Depends on the day and circumstances - Usually have evenings open
    Favorite NCAA Team: Florida (Go Gators!)
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Through a friend.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where? Yes, FG-C.com and through Leaguedaddy.com

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Video games since I can remember. Online since the release of SOCOM on the Ps2.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Completely Legit, Competitive, and one that is comprehensive. I've played in tournaments and have never lost in the tristate area (ohio, ky, in) but never made it deep into the challenge. Leagues are more fun anyway - no rules = too much cheating w/ repitition.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? No. Might be 21, but i've played more with older people and can't say that I enjoy playing with young guys who whine and complain all the time.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, No.

6. Have you checked out the different leagues? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? This will aid us in placing you. TT4 and Madden are my top "wants". If anything opens I'd love to help out.

2. MazzMan56

MazzMan56 Walk On

I have played in leagues with Matt before. He is a very solid owner who gets his games in and plays sim.

We go back all the way do the days of madden on regular xbox. Run Tatum Run(y)
    [youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iUdM4uIak0s&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iUdM4uIak0s&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Approved and placed in TT IV.

Welcome to TF!