New Member: ncs2283

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by ncs2283, Jul 15, 2009.

1. ncs2283

ncs2283 Guest

New Member: ncs2283

Name: Nick
    Gamertag (please state whether its PS or XBOX): UFgators22 (XBOX)
    Time Zone: Eastern US
    General Availability: Between 6pm-10pm
    Favorite NCAA Team: Memphis Tigers
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: online

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where?
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    17 years; 3 years
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I am a competitive player and who likes a challenge but is not a sore loser. I accept that there is better players out there.
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I am totally fine with it. I like that everybody is mature. I dont like the cocky players.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes; No
    6. Have you checked out the different leagues? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? This will aid us in placing you.
    I want to be part of the Mid-Major League
  2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Feb 19, 2009
    Welcome to the site,

I know the Mid-Major filled up yesterday, but we still have openings in the Small Schools dynasty. It's still possible that some movement might happen here or there before we launch, though. Get in touch with JHeb if you want to be on the waiting list for the Mid-Majors, or get in touch with CaddilacRockBox about the small school dynasty.

But you're not restricted at all. Have a look at the entire site. Just get to the league description thread, and go from there. All the openings will be listed by league.

Good Luck,

3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Feb 10, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Has this guy found a home?