new member - nelgai

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by nelgai, Oct 1, 2010.

1. nelgai

nelgai Walk On

new member - nelgai

Name: Nello
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): ps - nelgai
    Email:
    AIM: n/a. msn is nelgai@libero.it - icq number is 380755290
    Time Zone: gm+1 (i'm in rome, italy)
    General Availability: i work at home, so basically i haven't got availability problems
    Favorite Teams: spurs, rockets, jazz
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: on os forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    i've been in an italian nba league (nba360) when i was on 360, it was franchise style, with trades, salaries and so on. we played sim and had a nice community too.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    i play videogames since i was 18, so it's 17 years. but i've met the online gaming quite recently, 3 or 4 years ago.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    i'm not that competitive, when playin' non-sport non-league games i do it just for the fun. i prefer havin a good laugh then 20 kills. when i play b-ball online i try to make the game enjoyable both for me and my opponent, stayin' as close as possible to a real life nba match.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    i'm 35, and i couldn't be happier finding that i won't have to hear at squealing kids who can't say 5 words in a row without swearing or whining or insulting or all of the three together.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    i think they are about a football game (alas, i'm not a football fun) but i thing i got the spirit of the community, and that's what i like.
    sportmanship, simulation and fair play.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    i'm italian, 35, i'm a translator and i'm training to become a kung fu instructor.
    i'm a huge basketball fun, both fiba and nba kind of game, and in the days fo yonder i've been a decent power forward, though undersized.
    ah, as you can imagine i like playin' videogames,

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    well, as active as you'll bear me to be. jokes apart, i'm looking for a league in its wider sense. it's not only the games, but the community too that matters to me.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    see 7 :)
    jokes apart, i know that's kind of a label and can have many meanings, but what i'm lookin' for is sim style online gaming and a place where i can share my bball passion.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    i keep playin' the game to the end. then i talk about it with my opponent to see if we can set it together. if we can't find a solution, i suppose there'll be some kind of commissioner or a more official way to address the problem

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    yes, the controllerabuser's nba2k11 league would be nice.

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved. Welcome to TF Nello.

3. nelgai

nelgai Walk On

whoa, thanx guys