Approved New Member: NeverDieV3

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Aug 22, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome NeverDieV3,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Feb 9, 2009
    Featured Threads:
  3. kevinmack

kevinmack Walk On

Oct 19, 2010

4. NeverDieV3

NeverDieV3 Walk On

Aug 22, 2013
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): V3NeverDie (PSN)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: AIM: NeverDie V3
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: Tuesday - Saturday 7pm est - 10pm est // Sunday and Monday: Open availability with advanced notice just not during my Colts games
    Favorite Teams: Colts
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: KevMack
    1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?: Yes I have played in online leagues prior to TSO, A league which has now folded that was called MPL (Madden Players League) but my madden home always has been and will continue to be along with here which is a madden community with 4 leagues inside of it.
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playing video games in general since I was 3 years old, started with the NES. I have been playing them for almost 24 years now. I would say I've been playing online games and doing online gaming since 2003 started with WarCarft and moved into Madden and other games online, so about 10 years now or so.
    3. What type of player would you say you are? I would say that I am a straight player and what I mean by that is I enjoy every aspect of the game. I try to mirror my play to be as sim as possible, not to abuse broken plays, money plays or broken AI garbage. I hate playing guys in public rooms for those reasons, I like clean solid sim madden.
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I turn 27 this year so I would say we all should be on the same page game play wise and what were looking for in a league. No non sense just a good fun time, were all too old for that now a days after all, aren't we?
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I have read the rules and gameplay guidelines. I don't have any questions or concerns about them what so ever. I am on board with them.
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

Well I am 26 years old I live in up state New York. I am an avid sports junkie only thing I don't follow super close anymore is baseball as I've slowly lost interest in it but I am sure it will come back. I play Hockey still in my free time, in three different leagues as it stands now. I love to play video games and relax at home. I am recently married (august 16th 2013) and I have three dogs all of them pitbulls. I work full time for Dish network as an installer

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I see my self fitting in very well and with not to much hassle to be honest. I am very mellow and laid back I am here to play the game chat with some folks and overall have a good time.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I hope to make some new madden contacts and madden players my online gaming buddies and to continue to challenge my self with new competition. Plus find an enjoyable league to play.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Pause the game and shoot them a message addressing the issue or broken rule. Also let them know what rule they broke. If it continues then you just simply play out the game and when it's over you address it with the proper people to handle the situation.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I am interested in MaddenCLASS which is run by KevMack. It's set up with a fantast draft and allows you to mix your players and style to win.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Mar 22, 2012
    Approved... Nice app!